Rapos 2400W Sealed Room

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by rapo9510, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Check it bro, maybe $25 for the whole little setup!! Can use it for what I want. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409360212.998424.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409360235.063366.jpg
    Velcro to hold it closed. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409360262.399047.jpg

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

2. hey rapo ,long time no talk! how you doin bro?

3. #1723 rapo9510, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    DAm magic I'm gd. .. the question is how the hell have you been ??? Hope your health has gotten better !

Sent from my QMV7A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yup I seen you made that last week ... Shit looks pretty bad ass ! Good call on the Velcro !

I'm kinda feeling like I want to fuck around with some breeding do some research get my feet wet at least ... Gut to start somewhere
    Plus it'd be cool to have plenty of beans to toss around to friends n such !

5. Exactly, this was my first time grabbing some pollen, but I have a whole ziplock bag full of BBHB pollen. Very studly looking male also, had some trichs on the leaves. Probably dusted everything in my room, but....I ain't worried. More females from where those came from!! Lol

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

6. #1726 rapo9510, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    Nice good shit .. hermano .. im thinking ill toss those led things in there if I can get @[member="cdphalanx"] to link up with me tomorrow ... veg room is outta control I super cropped the fuck out of them Friday today they were all strait up .... so I broke out some string and tied em down ... my clones are still doing great looks like they'll all make it

check out my journal http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/1287120-rapos-2400w-dwc-sealed-room.html

7. We want pics! We want pics! We want pics! *goes back to his thread that he never updates himself*

8. Ok time for a little peek inside my garden .. up first we have the veg room ... turns out that I'm gonna flip the veg room to a flower room just for like a week until my ibg is ready to come down ... and after a good spray and cleaning to kill the last of the mites .. fuckers

Anyway let's get some pics flowing .. just a fyi to keep in mind while looking at the pics the 2 front plants are both sharksbreath then back right is sweet tooth and back left is blue dream ... 1409527103385.jpg

This sharksbreath is a beast loads of vigor thick stiff stems ... huge fan leaves I'm digging on her 1409527382922.jpg

This is a blue dream clone .. strait bush ... cropped it even more then this pics cuz I know she stretches pretty good .. even though it's my first run with her I think she is also going to put out pretty good ! 1409527462647.jpg 1409527596581.jpg

Last up in the veg room my barney farm sweet tooth ... I think you can see how she responded to the super crop here fucking a she's gut a lot of sativa in here hope she don't go haywire at the flip 1409527622448.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. FYI - I found some balls on the BD just yesterday and they knocked up just a couple branches.

Dont know if it was genetic or something went wonky in my room, but just a heads-up since its the mother of that clone.

I got you covered tomorrow with those LEDs, too. Im not doin shit all day

10. Bloom room here's a few shots of my irg ibg .. she gut about 10 days left ... really happy with this plant ! My hats off to the irg crew superb works fellas ! I got to hit this lady with my preferred ripening formula and these girls have produced rock hard nugs the thing looks like 3 plants side branches put the fuck out like crazy ! ... sry for blurry pics I fell almost every time trying to fit the whole plant into the pic :lol: this is the hydro plant ... 1409528397225.jpg 1409528407742.jpg 1409528429815.jpg

Then we gut my lone organic in a smart pot she's in a 10 now but she lived most of her life in a 5 my bad for slacking on the tp she gut a nice main cola though that's for sure 1409528608424.jpg

Well that bout sums it up I forgot to take pics of clones but I gut cuts from all the plants in veg .. doing much better now that I have them out of direct light :D

11. #1731 rapo9510, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    Damn that blows ! Makes me nervous cuz I'm heading out on vacation for a week and I need to flip them .. your be has been flowering for a while now though rite ..

But certainly appreciate the heads up I'll make sure to keep a eagle eye ... man I love having growmies!

12. This shit is crazy I gut my phone tablet and TV screaming at me saying tornado warnings this is new England.. NE.. Not Nebraska wtf glad I don't have any outdoor girls this year lol

13. yeah, mine is like 30days in. I think youll be okay for a week

----------------------------------

im gonna be a busy man soon, methinks

14. We
    Will talk bout that soon !

15. What's up @[member="rastallama"] I see you out there ! Great having u along !

16. Wow you're IBG is off the hook dude. I believe that's one of the ones I started from seed. Glad to see you finishing it out so well Rapo.

Take it easy. I got a ten hour ride back from Pittsburgh tomorrow :-/

17. ^ it is one of those!

safe travels my dude!

18. Well thank you very much my friend I love the shit !

Can't wait to puff it !

Hope u have a easy trip home!

19. So I got to work in the garden today and flipped my veg room to bloom room 2 ..

I also added a magenta Kessle led to my 400w horti blue bulb ... well see if it helps 1409594961703.jpg 1409594974950.jpg

Also built ... more like setup a little clone / breeding cabinet I having painted it white yet or anything but im gunna run it 24 hours its only a 32w draw

Sweet tooth sharkbreath and blue dream clones rockin out in the led 1409595197065.jpg 1409595242385.jpg

Thanks cd !

Also got another ac for flower room this one was being used in my bedroom so I swapped them out and I dropped 7* in lk 15 mins ... its so gross here today close to 90* 90% humidity nasty shit

Anyway both ac seem to be doing their job my bedroom is comfortable and my grow is back to 78* in the bloom room

check out my journal http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/1287120-rapos-2400w-dwc-sealed-room.html

20. Ya man, horrible weather lately. Hopefully this week is the last heat wave. I know it's hurting our grow too