Rapos 2400W Sealed Room

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by rapo9510, Mar 3, 2014.

1. I'm also looking into a big yielding branchy plant to start things up with again, fingers crossed! I'm going to set up a good friend of mine with a single plant grow. Figure it be best to scrog her, I've got a good amount of fem seeds and regular to choose from but considering the situation I'd go with fem'd.

I've got ww x bb, critical + and Cinderella 99 by G13. My perfect smoke is uplifting and functional but then eases the body and muscles with no heavy come down. I'm def more of a sativa hybrid type guy. Sorry for the ramble.

2. That WWxBB did well for me and I'm only under 300 watts of WHITE+RED LED's!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421823447.634291.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421823516.417630.jpg

3. ^^^^Lixx, funny you posted this up. I did a random search in the journal section and came across your journal earlier today. I flipped thru it quick to get some visual info. 110 grams is real impressive from your 300 led! Only thing that discouraged me was your smoke report, sounds too indica for me but I can't ignore that yeild! Would she be a good contender for a scrog you think?

4. Yup that's the sweet tooth ! Long fat chunky colas ...they are actually rock hard too! ... she could be a half pounder .. resin production certainly goes to the sharks breath though

5. Lol I didn't even realize it's a 5 year old story ! I agree that it's most likely a dud .. supposivly they have only found 1 and are offering a 10,000$ reward to whoever brings in the next one ..

Lol totally rite about GHS lol they are a strait joke ... I'll never buy another thing from them ... scam artists!

6. I like to scrog out sativas ! It's a great way to harness their stretch as well as up your yield!

You can usually get away with a shorter veg time as well.. due to the typical stretch sativas put out.

It's been a while since I've Scroged ... I've been thinking about it a lot lately ... 4x8 scrog ...hmm ... wouldn't be for a while but trust me I've thought about it !

7. Dude while I was operational I was thinking about it but never did it. Was in the midst of constructing a screen too! Be cool to see that up in here!

8. I actually started to SCROG mine. She was in the net til about two weeks into flower. The other plant with it was a male so I took out the screen and the male and the WWxBB really did well. Looking back and having a little more experience now, 2 plants scrogged in my space would be crazy. I'm back to one plant at a time in there now. I do imagine she would do well under a scrog. I wish I had that kind of space! I did and still do like the smoke. I have some still. Several months cured now and it smells great, tastes really smooth, and delivers a really nice stoney buzz. It is heavy though. Mine is a real couch lock. That could be due to when I harvested so I'm told, but just my experience. I have Amnesia going now which is supposed to be 90% sativa. Trying to switch it up after the Big Bud, Skunk, And Vanilla Kush. GDP is 20 days above ground to replace the Amnesia when the time comes. Happy growing, homie!

9. dont think that will happen twice in a row

10. i have ' bc buddepot's "THE BIG"  and it has been a BIG disappointment!!!!   decisions decisions!!!

11. Sorry to hear that man but good to know. Anyone checked out "The Ultimate" from Dutch passion? Read good things about it as far as yield goes. No personal smoke or grow experience with it though.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. Hey magic ... have you run other bc bud depot gear ? I have a pack of ultimate purple and animal cookies but I'm super hesitant to wet them due to all the controversy surrounding them .. herm issues false advertising .. and such

Jw what your experience has been with them ?

13. Never heard anything about it ... I know some people really dig their gear ! Even gman from IRG worked with their blueberry and created brew berry ...

14. #2534 Magic M, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    aya i also have their BC godbud which is KILLER smoke buta very low producer!!!! I keep 4 plants per show for my personal, it is sweet and fruity & just plain delicous! never had any hem issues EVER with anything i have ever grown(knock on wood) from anywhere!!! just been lucky i guess.The chemo i have goin right now seems to be a winner on every front so far although i havent smoked  any yet! it is quite short w/ humongous, fat ROCK hard buds, covered in trichs,and the  buds are about the size of a small grapefruit! i am super excited about this strain and will be bringing a couple down next week & will let you guys know how the smoke is. The only prob;lem i can see so far is that they dont like to root up very easily!

15. Hitting a fund raiser tonight !

A family friends child has been diagnosed with cancer I think he is 7 years old ! So sad !

Me and the Mrs are donating 100 dozen cookies for the event from my lady's work ! I keep saying I'm gunna toss a couple of that potent short bread cookies in there n get the party started !

It's been a long time since I've been to something like this and I have to say it makes me feel good about myself ... helping others who could really use the help is a great feeling !

On that note I'd like to say "Cancer sucks" let's hope this little guy wins his battle !

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend !

16. Dude, that's brutal. I hope the little guy or girl makes it.

I've got a single critical + seed I may wet one of these days. I saw Ironhead pull almost a pound grin that bean. Might be something to look into magic.

17. So I was misinformed. .. the little guy Jake does not have cancer he has a rare form of MD .. he is 8 years old his body has already begun to shut down. The doctors estimated that he has about 2 years left before it totally shuts down :(

The mother made a fantastic speech .. Jake is in a wheelchair now .. the fundraiser was to get the family a elevator so Jake would not have to be contained to the basement. . They sold over 400 tickets and had some great raffles and silent auctions ..

I actually won a week up in the white mts .. 4 star home/ resort 4 bedrooms looks gorgeous ... at least I know the $ went to a good cause ..

18. Same boat! A single Critical+ seed and IRonheads journal in the back of my mind. Lol.

19. Martian kush ... a little droopy ... her ppm were running low so bumped her up 1422364766943.jpg 1422364779161.jpg

Gummybear 1 n 2 1422364877448.jpg 1422364888378.jpg

Chill factor 1 n 2 1422364932953.jpg 1422364944902.jpg

Gfba 1 1422365006326.jpg 1422365016495.jpg

Gfba 2 1422365080220.jpg

Clone's of both gfba pheno and Martian kush 1422365132657.jpg

And flower room shot put these girls on their flush last night they will be ready in about 5 days 1422365218180.jpg

20. Did you trim those prior to flush?