Rapos 2400W Sealed Room

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by rapo9510, Mar 3, 2014.

1. I gut a old mag ballast ..

I think that is the problem ... I do have a spare bulb that I'm going to try so that way I know

2. Rapo hey posted this over at irons pad but wanted to make sure you saw it.

How long was it off for? Was the turn off and on quick?

Mine won't turn on but will hum for about 5 mins if I flip them off and on real quick.

Also lots of ballasts have 5 year warranties. May be able to replace it.

Also mag ballasts slowly lose their oomph over time. Maybe just time to replace it.

And fwiw at least around here 400w ballasts are about 45 to 60 bucks. Mag 400s are cheapy cheap.

😊

3. Thanks brotha

4. Hey rapo brother!
    Happy thanksgiving!
    [​IMG]

hope your day is blessed and safe
    ~ poke

5. Thanks hope you did as well !

6. #2306 rapo9510, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
    Ok little update ...

Let's start with the light... I finally figured out what was going on with the light it turns out that it was not the ballast . I had a spare 400 watt metal halide sitting in the cabinet so I toss that in and it fired right up.

And I'm pretty sure that my hortilux blue bulb is still under warranty it is less than 6 months old so I think they'll just give me a new one even though I'm pretty sure it's my fault it blew up I plugged in and unplugged the ballast directly into the wall receptacle

as for germinating seeds my grapefruit badass plants have all popped

my to mean Martian Kush have also sprouted

Unfortunately my big buds aren't looking so hot I think they aren't going to make it

My pineapple chunks has a taproot but still has not sprouted I'll keep an eye out and keep you boys posted

I really unfortunately I have not had the time to really rock my garden as I know I'm capable of doing so I feel a little guilty but work is winding down winter usually is a good girl for me I'm hoping that I really knock this one out the park

As for the last harvest besides the shark breath everything else is getting run into oil the sharks breath is just too pretty to turn into oil

:smoke :

7. Always a great feeling to get them jars filled! I hope you knock this net run out the park too Rapo, and you're right that's sharks breath is mighty purdy!

8. 1417653748712.jpg

Sweet tooth and sharks breath in the flower room showing a Phosphorus deficiency so I brought them up to 1250 ppm with the veg+bloom

They both are known to be heavy feeders especially the sharks breath if the veg+bloom don't do the trick I'll hit her with the liquid Kool bloom

My 3 gfba have sprouted in my organic soil and so have my Martian kush that will go into bubble buckets .. gunna pop some more chill factor and kosher kush this week

9. #2311 rapo9510, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
    Berry white nug shot and oil. Got 23% return on the run best run ever yield wise 1417707075102.jpg 1417707085112.jpg

10. Dude, that's awesome.....congrats. Those are some thick nuggets, where did you score those?

11. My buddy grew em ..

12. Nice return boss. I ended up doing qwiso with everclear instead. Not really getting a good yield yet. My first attempt i got 1g hash to 7g trim. I haven't weighed my second attempt yet(that i spilled) but it looks like double or triple my first attempt.

Love that shatter pic btw

"Fortune Favors The Bold"- Virgil
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1304901-A.O.'s-Green-Adventure

13. Man that looks divine! :D

14. glad to see ya around and kicking  :metal:

15. You too nerd !

Happy holidays

16. What up Rapo, hope all is well homez!!

17. Just chilling man

just got up taking a shit then a dab and then work