Rapos 2400W Sealed Room

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by rapo9510, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Thats just my morning dab...lol yea right. Couldnt even compete with that one canuck doin a marathon dab. That shit was epic.

CW

2. I guess it could be me not updating as much but now that I gut a camera that works maybe that will change ...

I can't member I told you guys bro canister that holds my filter to the unit I called the manufacturer and they only sell the complete unit so now I'm on the hunt for just the casing

3. I seen that dude haha blowing smoke out his nose while steady cheifing a monster glob dude don't even cogh .. talk but viking haha

4. lmao i can dab some pretty big chunks bro but thatd just fukin hurt. Idk i think i might just pass out first , back to back pulls of pooling errl on the enails enough to fuck me RIGHT up . Lol.

CW

5. Im here rapo 😎

6. Lights out !!

7. I was gunna say god bless you !

8. What up kev ! ?

9. Just waiting on my plant to finish up and my new seed to pop her head above the surface then into the tent and rez 😁

10. #2210 Hortila, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    ^^^ Sounds like a plan there Kev!

Who's this canuk y'all talkin bout? Glad we're bein rep'd proper thou, lol!

I'll be chiefin' on this little tooth pick right here, waiting on them pics!

Attached Files:

11. #2211 cdphalanx, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    dude... That guy straight beasted that dab! I remember when rapo showed to me

I'd be KO'd

12. It Friday fellas !

I'm home from work ... dabbing globs and slamming beers !

& it Halloween !! Happy Halloween pot heads !

Whose dressing up ?

13. Me. :) I'm going as a stoner lol

14. Dressed up? I'm not that drunk yet!

15. Sorry about your grow gettin ripped rapo that sucks :( still following thread

Sent from my lighter using
    Grasscity Forum

16. That was a couple years ago .. but yea it sucked

17. So woke up this morning at 3am the time change certainly didn't help me today

I've been really busy with work lately which doesn't leave me much time to tend to my garden thankfully I have taught a old friend the last 6 or so months he is doing great

It is time to pop some more beans

TH seeds A-Train

Barney's farm pineapple chunk

DNA Martian Kush = OG # 18 X mean Martian Green

Kosher Kush

All of these are female I'M going to Pop double's of the DNA Gear So 6 total Then IM goinot to pop 2 regular seeds

IRG Grapefruit Bad Ass

T G A Plush Berry

No plans on Keeping any Males around So that wwy I'M not popping more IRG I can't Sacrifice the space to CUOP down males but I do have to Say I am very happy with their Gear I hope G - Man & company roll out a female line in the future

18. I think i possibly under feed my sharks breath this round ... everything I read about this strain says it's a big time producer ...I can't say that I've gotten those results ..

Which is strange because my environment is absolutely perfect now and I haven't had any issues with these ladies ... they are nice and frosty and smell great just lanky for the size plants they are ..

One other variable I'm considering is that I originally flipped these plants to flower under my 400 watt halide for about 10 days ... I did this because I had a pretty good mite issue so it allowed me to totally clean the flower room before putting the current round of girls in ... I'm wondering if not having all the extra light during the transition phase / start of flower could of also played a part in the lanky Ness

19. Snows falling in Foxboro at Gillette stadium where we will witness 2 legend QB s duel off yet again !

Let's hope manning stays true to his choking in bad weather and the pats walk away with the W