Rapos 2400W Sealed Room

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by rapo9510, Mar 3, 2014.

1. I like to to mix my concentrate w/ a fine spliff!!! outta this world lol

2. #43 Grows&Smokes, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    Hey rapo, I was just checking out your set-up on the first page and was wondering why you use an intake fan? Passive intakes work just fine, might save ya a few bucks if you unplugged it..unless its needed for the Co2? Ive never run Co2, or hydro for that matter :)

3. Hey what's up GnS

There is a couple of reasons why I run the intake in my veg room ( flower room sealed) .

The main reason is that being in a basement during winter with only a 400w in a 4x4 I cant keep my temps high enough without using supplemental heat ! I set up a heater behind the intake which sucks the hot air into the grow space keeping me at 78* rite now it actually works pissa!

The other reason even if I didn't have the temp issue, is for some reason in the past when I've attempted to use a passive intake I've experienced things like damping off and some powdery mildew . I found having the intake thus creating more air flow that these problems are far less likely to happen .

Passive intakes are great im not knocking them one bit ! This is just what I found to work for me!

The fans maybe a 100w so it really isn't costing much. I rather take every precaution I can then loose a plant !

check out my journal http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/1287120-rapos-2400w-dwc-sealed-room.html

4. #45 rapo9510, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    Whats up stoners ?

:bongin:

:pineapple express:

:wave:

heading into the my ganja layer in a bit ! Wish I had more to show you guys but were just getting started. Once I fill up my bloom room things will be in overdrive.

I've been looking into some organic methods of growing lately. It seems there are few people out there who still rock the bottles most in cocoa even.less in hydro .

Im going to start doing my homework and research now . I plan to try a couple ladies in a super soil once im comfortable with organic techniques . Just to play with learn and compare to my dwc ! I think it will be fun !

I'll get up a little update in a while.

"Keep em Growing"

check out my journal http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/1287120-rapos-2400w-dwc-sealed-room.html

5. So I snapped some pics for the update .

I was giving them 150ish ppm water with roots excell and cal mag and i noticed a lil burn which I thought was strange at such low ppm

I think that I am going to bite the bullet and buy new bottles. These have been sitting for about 2 years and im worried that is why im experiencing burn :huh:

Anyone with some input plz chime in

Here's a few pics 1395405483227.jpg 1395405501061.jpg 1395405512387.jpg 1395405523067.jpg 1395405547490.jpg

6. #47 Hortila, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
    Rapo caralho, I'm subbed up in this bitch. Be it late as per usual, lol! Glad I poped in thou, IMO it was a little too soon on that light feed. I would have waited another week. I'm not sure if the old bottles are causing you any issues but I'd imagine they'd degrade if anything not cause your plants burn. But I've got no experience with older bottles, I may have depending on how long they sat at the store thou! Oh and btw I'm digging the set up, and the LOS isn't as hard as you'd think give it a try!

7. What up homie. :bongin:

Are you ph'ing your water? 

Whats in the Roots Excell? :confused_2:

8. #50 rapo9510, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
    Yea of course water is ph to 5.5 never above 6.0 I usually take one bucket drop couple air stones in it and use it as a little rez for seedlings !

Roots excellorator is made up of amino acids, protein, some micro nutes, and beneficial bacteria .

I understand its derived from ammonium nitrate and potassium hydroxide. But they keep the full recipe under lock and key SHADY !

This stuff has always kicked ass for me I honestly like it more then great white ! Especially in hydro its known for combating that dreadful root rot ! :yikes:

9. #51 rapo9510, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
  10. ya i think it's too early for the nutes as well,seedlings are way more sensitive than clones. I dont give mine any until they are showing their 3rd set of leaves

11. is use ro water when my plants are that young 10ppm & never have a burning problem . as far as being impatient i TOTALLY understand, every morning when i check my girls im sure they should of grown @ least 3" more than what they did!!!!!! lmao 

12. you are right though they shouldnt burn @ 135

13. i'll be watchin the chocolope carefully cause i will begetting some clones of it in about 3 weeks,not to mention silver skunk, master kush & some sort of haze( in spite of the 12wk flower)!!! I figure trying 1 wont hurt. couldnt do that strain full time though

14. height isnt to much of a problem as long as they stay under 6' i would be fine! but on the same note i love topping early for a few colas circa Uncle Bens method