Rapos 2400W Sealed Room

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by rapo9510, Mar 3, 2014.

1. #421 Magic M, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    I run it full time ! make your solution 1g shock to 1gallon water, then that solution you add to your rez @ the rate of 1fl.oz. per 5 gallons water. If you go a little over or under it wont matter! key word is a little... 1/2 oz either way depending on severity of problem ! but I recomend starting with 1 oz per 5g! Good luck buddy!
    also make sure its fully disolved before adding it to your rez

2. Hey Rapo @ about post #569 is when JJ and I were going over pool shock use. Post #586 is a good one too, those were during my first grow. I then had to use it in my soup all the time on my second grow when I couldn't recirculate my rdwc system so temps got to high. Take a look it should ease your mind a bit!

3. so you got the electrician huh..lol

4. #425 rapo9510, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
  5. nice.nice gunna have to see whats up with that. anyone know the average prices to do that kinda stuff

6. yea its all good just was wondering. because I really need it haha..

7. Honestly I dont know what needs to be done I just need to be able to plug in a few acs without shit going off..lol I have no clue abt any of that type of stuff.

8. my building was built in 1900..lol

9. I'm interested to see the pool shock work.. I've never heard that before, but I've battled that same slime myself. Good luck! :smoke:

10. #435 rapo9510, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
  11. the black switches

12. I used the pool shock on the top layer of my grow when I did a week of tap water. I was and am combating algae.

The pool shock slowed the algae to a crawl. I also got the super pool-shock stuff but cringed at putting it n my res, so didnt.

But, if I did have slime, you can bet your ass it would be in my res with no hesitation.

But, again, Id treat one plant only and see how that goes, then go from there.

Wishin you the best in your struggle.

13. Thanks poke im actually just getting home from gym gunna hop in the shower and buy some pool shock

It rubbed me the wrong way at first but im gunna try it !

Im guessing no hygrozyme with the shock ?

Are enzymes Bennie s ?

check out my journal http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/1287120-rapos-2400w-dwc-sealed-room.html