Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the worst high youve ever been?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shannabear, Mar 3, 2014.

1. I made some bud brownies with a little under an o in it. I ate like 2-3 decent sized squares,waited 20 mins and started eating more. Before I knew it half of the tray was gone. I was beyond baked. Could barely move and ended up trying to take a shower to sober up some. All that made me do was vomit and then pass out on the couch. When it comes to edibles you got to be patient

2. #142 Burgerman72, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    Not the worst, but most recent... Picked up a new bag the other day of some different stuff, and I came inside after my 2nd bowl into the night and when I looked out the window I could swear the street light outside was someone's headlights coming up my driveway. So I stood there in my door, looking like a completely stoned moron for like 5 minutes trying to figure out who the hell was coming to my house and why it was taking them so long to get up my driveway... Then when I walked away I caught the light out of the corner of my eye again and stood there for maybe another 30 seconds before I was convinced nobody was there... This was at like 1 or 2 am..

3. One time I got a head ache but it wasn't where like you usually get head aches. It was like on the side of my head. Trippy af. First time I smoked dank in a long ass time.

4. That's like throwing out $100 :(

5. Your telling me lol I had a little left over and learned that 1 and a half worked out real nice

6. New bong.
    Hash, wax, kief. Little to no flower.... hahahaha

Blew chunks and after the purge.... i had intense muscle spasms and the feeling of dropping from the highest roller coaster ever...
    Fucking intense. Other hallucinogens i've ingested haven't given me that much of a cray rush. Like woah, wtf dude...

7. I had 2 pounds worth of trim to play with and I condensed it down into 3/4 stick of butter.Then I ate a teaspoon on a cracker then laid back to smoke a joint.After 3 hours the joint wore off but I was high as fuck, like not good fuck bit not bad fuck.10 fucking hours before I could fall asleep becuse the color show had quit and the absurd thoughts subsided.I gave it away.

8. Smoked 2 king sized joints on my balcony back to back last year in May. When I when back into the house after smoking, I realized that I obviously smoked way too much. This was when I just started smoking daily. I started getting panic attacks, sweating, had rapid heart beat, and was very hot even though it was only like 18 degrees outside. (Canada). It got worse when I closed my eyes. Eventually, I passed out for 2 hours on my couch. Pretty scary experience. Considered quitting that day.

9. To the best of my knowledge, I've only had one bad high with marijuana, but it wore off and became a good high later.  I had taken a 12 year break from smoking from 2000 (New Years Day 2000 was the last time I smoked) to 2012.  So I had no tolerance, and even when I was a smoker back in the 90's, it was mainly swag.  We would get some serious buds from time to time, but I don't think anything like that stuff.  It was some medicinal bud from California, and the young man I got it from at work was trying to tell me how to smoke.  He knew I had been off the stuff for a while, so he was telling me to just take 1-2 hits, wait for a while, maybe take another...  I was like "It's just weed man, relax.  I was smoking weed while you were still in Kindergarten", etc.  So I get home with the stuff, pack up a bowl and smoke the whole thing, then go sit on the couch.  Within minutes I started to get the feeling like my head was a bowling ball, mouth all dried out, and I decide I need to get to my bed.  I barely make it to my bed because I was shivering really bad for no reason.  It wasn't cold.  And I started to get really paranoid, thinking this kid had laced me with some PCP or something.  He started trying to call, but I was too fucked up to answer, and I thought he was calling to gloat about dosing me.  So I lay there in bed, uncontrollably shaking for about an hour, then that part just wore off and I had an amazingly relaxed/enjoyable high.  I think I was so relaxed because my muscles were tired from the constant shivering.  My body felt like I'd just done a 1 hour weight-lifting session or something.  I never had that reaction before or since.  

10. Accidentally swallowing the smoke and almost coming near vomiting. Usually, when my mouth is drier than the Sahara desert and I don't have no beverage by my side. Shit blows man. 

11. the highest I ever was when I smoked a q with a few friends one night. the feeling of my body was equivalent to mozzarella sticks without the breading

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #152 wood hippie, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
  13. I feel ya. I packed my second to last cone on my lunch break in my car at the park. Next thing I look in my rear view mirror and there is a cop car within 5 meters and was then being told I had all these rights reserved.

14. This one time, I smoked about 6-8 bowls to the face of some un-named loud I got with a friend. After it finally all hit me at once, I got nauseous. I got the worst active drool wet mouth I have ever had. I almost threw up, he did. We finally ended up basically crawling inside of our house and laying on the couch until we came down. It was awful.

15. #155 BudDabs, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
  16. Worse time I had was when I smoked a j in the middle I the night and figured since everyone else was asleep I'll make some special brownies for the weekend coming up. Got out the infused coconut oil and brownie mix and started to mix everything together. Well while mixing I was also taste testing due to the munchies kicking in. I left them sit on top the stove(not in the oven where they should have been) went and watched some tv while they cooked. About an hour or so goes by and I'm in near coma state feeling great and go to check the brownies.
    Here is the bad part lol I checked them and they where still runny and for some reason in my head at the time I figured cause the brownie mix was bad and I dumped them all in the trash and was pissed and went to bed.
    I woke up the next day and remember what happened and went and checked the trash and it crushed me that it wasn't just a dream. Lol losing all those brownies was the worse high I wish I didn't remember lol. Sorry so Lon but hope you enjoyed me sharing this embarrassing momet

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Let me tell you a story...
    I had 5g of AVB that I split up and made into two Nutella firecrackers.
    I ate them both at 2am. My cousin was with me but decided to go to sleep leaving me alone for when the weight of the firecrackers hit me. I was sitting in my room laying on my bed allowing it to take over me. Eventually my thoughts were going faster than the world around me. I kept getting up to pace around my room to keep my body from falling asleep while I just thought about things. I started writing a "high mind" journal that eventually was nonsensical and mush. I was alone and terrified about listening to my thoughts so much. I was confused. I tried countless times to wake up my cousin to chill with me. I called her 14 times with no answer. Then I became paranoid and every sound outside was someone trying to break in.
    Eventually I drank a cup of water and smoked a cig halfway out my front door because the outside sounds fucked me up. I laid down, turned on Blue Mountain State and faded away.

I'd categorize this as the most stressful high I've ever been in but the actual feeling of being high was tight. If I was not alone id rate it as a great experience.

Chillin

18. Once i was packing like 4-5 back to back bowls of og purple kush and when i stood up to do something i got lightheaded as fuck and just felt sick. First and only time my high was dreadful
    Once i was packing like 4-5 back to back bowls of og purple kush and when i stood up to do something i got lightheaded as fuck and just felt sick. First and only time my high was dreadful
    Once i was packing like 4-5 back to back bowls of og purple kush and when i stood up to do something i got lightheaded as fuck and just felt sick. First and only time my high was dreadful

19. Got a firecracker recipe off of GC.. Although the taste wasn't so bad, the high farg'n sucked....
    Have never made firecrackers again..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. when i was a young scrubb any time i would hit it more then 4 or 5 times i was to high. i was just to fucked up to handle myself correctly. knocking shit over, falling down, laughing out loud. you know, stupid n00b type stuff. man i miss those days. they were the fucking best!

the worst would be when i made edibles for the first time. potent brownies. it was just a single brownie i tried. i just didn't realize the recipe was for 1 inch square brownies. not the big 4 inch by 4 inch piece i grabbed. i used most of the mature ganja i had which is still top shelf and was still curring in mason jars. 15 grams of sweet tooth now that i remember. i was beyond to high for 8 hours. then i was to high for 8 more hours and then i was able to pass out and sleep for 16 hours. it was two more days after that before i was normal enough to do shit like talk on the phone or hang out with anyone. i felt the absolute worst. never want that again ever.....