Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the worst high youve ever been?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shannabear, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Worst high I've ever had was my third or fourth time smoking weed.  I had just picked up my first bag, and this shit was intense.  It was slightly purple and had trichomes all over it.  I had a gram, so I rolled up maybe .6 (way way WAY too fucking much,) into a joint and puffed away.  I finished the joint in a minute or two, and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.  I was really, really fucked up.  Everything looked "bent" and distorted, my coordination was fucked, and I was having the strangest thoughts.  I can't remember any of it now, as this was a long time ago, but I was thinking of some really weird shit.

I made my coffee and went to my room.  I drank it pretty quickly, and noticed that the body high was starting to get overwhelming.  It felt like I was barreling down a tube or something at really high speed.  I had this really uncomfortable tingling throughout my extremities, and my face was numb.  I figured some fresh air would help, so I stood up to go outside, and almost instantly I got this fluttery feeling in the middle of my chest.  My heart started pounding harder and faster than I had ever experienced.  It was pounding so hard that it  was actually painful.  I freaked the fuck out and convinced myself that I was dying.

I went to lay down and try to sleep it off, but no such luck.  Instead, I stared at the wall for about forty-five minutes.  I saw patterns, and had this weird "visual snow" kind of thing going.  Everything looked bent and out of focus, and my depth perception was absolutely fucked.  I swore to myself that I would never touch another drug as long as I lived.

I came down a few hours later. I was a bit freaked out, but otherwise alright. I finally managed to fall asleep and have a bit of a nap. The first thing I did when I woke up?  Rolled another joint. lololololol.  :smoking:

2. Sounds like everyone has the same problem..quantity control. Nothing wrong with the weed, just the amount we choose to do. Good sense dictates that you do a bowl (two tokes max) and wait...wait 15 minutes....do another if needed..but I can tell ya,the White Widow and the Bay Dream I just cured doesn't need two bowls...Both will bake you for 3 and a half hours. I grow organic and am finding I am getting the very best out of my plants...oh yeah, I'm also using added UV lighting during late veg and into flowering.

3. LOLL! You were baked!

4. My worst high ever was probably the one and only time I had a panic attack, in September 2010. I smoked a pretty regular amount (by my standards, which is fuck all due to my extremely low tolerance) of some really strong weed that I'd got about 3 weeks earlier and tried before.

I was having a lot of weird anxious thoughts (which is something I was used to at that point) and about 20 minutes after smoking, I started to feel my heart rate increase rapidly. I was listening to my ipod with headphones on but could still hear my own heartbeat inside my head. I started freaking out thinking I was dying, kept going back and forth between feeling extremely cold and overheated despite it being a perfectly neutral day weather wise. I think at first I felt way too hot then suddenly I was freezing cold and put a hoodie on then got under my bed covers, shivering and sweating profusely at the same time. At one point I was kind of pacing around in my bedroom and my leg just kind of gave out, like it bent at the knee, which was weird... 

It felt like it went on for about 90 minutes but I think it was actually only about 30-40 but felt longer due to every minute being so horrible. I don't even remember much of what I thought about during the period other than the belief I was dying but I had some really fucked up thoughts. After it finally passed, I felt great, just high as fuck. Then I made some pizza and watched Eraserhead (as one does after a weed induced panic attack) then went to bed.

Weird coincidence that it was exactly 6 months on from the day I started smoking again after a nearly 2 year break... 

5. Ate way too many brownies and smoked too much weed, got super high. It felt like I was drunk, really. Threw up and everything.

6. The very best thing about smoking weed is the shamanistic sh** it throws at you. It actually allows you to see yourself in a very clear detailed light. Every misstep, every screw up, everything you are currently (and in the past) doing is weighed, valued and analyzed...if you are a particularly despicable person, incapable or unwilling to change or admit failure I would imagine smoking Marijuana can be a harmful thing ..however, if you are smart, are open to ideas, change and can look honestly at what you are being shown...man, you learn so much..you can take what it shows you and become what it is that it reveals to you..because it will, if you listen enlighten you as to the right paths...ya just have to listen and take the good path....remember, the good path..never lose sight of the good way and you are on your way to places that others seldom go.....

7. I've had two times.

Super Bowl 2008:

Hanging at my buddies place at a party. Everyone in the house smoked so we were passing shit around. Half time no one wants to watch so we fire up Wii Sports, bowling. Still passing things around, mostly this bag ass bong.

I couldn't focus on anything. I couldn't figure out how to bowl cause my hand eye coordination wasn't working.

Got a call from my dad. Stepped outside to talk and I couldn't form words, everything just kinda fell outta my mouth. He called me the next day to ask how fucked up I was.

Got stuck in the couch after that and the speed of the game was hurting my eyes so I had to just listen for a while.

Brownies attempt 1:

Picked up a 1/8 and had like an extra gram and half sitting around. Did all the research and made great oil.

Used all of it in one pan, made from scratch with white chocolate chips and a milk chocolate frosting.

Cut em up into what we thought were reasonable sized pieces, we got 16 out of a 9x13.

Took em down and waited for the high.

Only problem was that we had smoked a bowl before making the brownies. These mother fuckers were soooo tasty and I had the munchies, we each ate half a pan....

Chilling out doin our thing and the high really starts to kick in.

Working my way up to the peak and then it hits, couch lock.

Stuck to the couch for 7ish hours, tv on but I didn't want to watch the show. Nothing I could do about it.

Other roommate comes home and the second he walks in the door the first thing he says is "What's up with you guys?"

I managed to mumble out "Brownies".

Woke up @ 2:30 the next day. Somehow managed to get up and take a shower. Felt like shit for 2-3 days.

Not fun.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Haha when I was with my past lady, we smoked together for the first time and she wanted to have sex but I was more in the "sit and talk about the universe" moods

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Taking too much wax hits.

Felt nauseous and like I was about to pass out, pretty uncomfortable.

10. #30 Mumbah, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    My second time smoking I was with a few friends, I smoked a 1 gram joint, my whole body went numb and all I heard was the music. It was bad at the time because I didn't know what was happening but now that I think back at it it was pretty cool lol..

11. This is particularly true. I will say I've had highs that give me headaches if the herb is too dry. I stashed 3gs away and vacationed. 2 months later that shit was solid dust, the harshest shit I've smoked in a long time and the high can give you a headache. It's like that headband feeling but pain and nasty coughs. Bleh. 

12. Most recently I was smoking with my lady friend and her boyfriend and we decided to go down to the hot tub in her apartment complex. I felt really good, the high was nice, and we were laughing and having a good time when this group of girls joined us. Somewhere in the middle of talking to them, my brain just decided to shut off and I got really self conscious and couldn't form any words. It wasn't like a physical inhibition but mentally, I just felt too weird to let anything out. I remember them asking me multiple times "why are you being so quiet?? [and reassuring the girls] he's not usually this quiet..." I kept telling myself to stop being such a pussy, but I didn't listen. I felt pretty shitty about it the next day, but luckily I have really cool friends who made me feel better about it.

The number one spot before that was around when I first started smoking and I went camping with a friend. We brought like a quarter with us which was a lot for a couple dudes who didn't smoke that much and we just went to fucking town on it as soon as we landed at our camping spot. I was baked out of my mind and just enjoying being out in the woods, you know, that whole "one with nature" mentality. I did a little hiking and came back, smoked another joint, then this fucking guy decides to start letting off-- "oh my god, i'm going down the wrong path, i'm doing drugs, i never thought i'd start doing drugs, i hope my family doesn't hate me!" He was a wreck. The rest of the night was just negative vibes all around. I almost renounced my smoking ways, but luckily I realized that it's not the weed, it's who you smoke it with. And I've had a regularly positive relationship with the herb since.

:smoke:

13. Not going into details but i was locked out, it was raining outside, by myself, and i was high

Sent from building #227

14. #34 10deepinrook, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014

Sent from building #227

15. only time I ever have a un-enjoyable time from smoking the herb is when my tolerance is abnormally high for whatever reason and I can't get very high no matter how much I smoke...to me that's the worst.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. #36 Blondey90, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    The worst high I've ever had wasn't from the weed itself. It was what happened WHILE I was high as balls.
    I toked up and was pretty good and mellow. About to start cleaning the house, when the munchies hit.
    So I decided to cook up some mozz sticks, fish sticks, and other lovely frozen junk food.
    We had just gotten "new" (second hand but no more than 5 years old) double ovens.
    I go to set the top oven, and it beeps when it reaches 425. Okey doke. So I put in the pan with my fudz, close the door and set the timer.
    Then 10 minutes later, it starts to REEK of smoke. So I try to open the door to figure out what's going on.
    I can't open the door.
    The oven had somehow gone into self cleaning mode.
    With my huge munchie meal inside.
    Anyone here know how hot your oven gets when it's in self cleaning mode?
    900 F.
    Well, I'm high as balls and I'm trying to turn it off and it won't turn off at all.
    Now the smoke alarm is going off. We live in one of those manufactured homes from 70s. If you have ever lived in those places, and used the stove or the oven you know how fucking sensitive those alarms are. They will go off if there is STEAM.
    And you cannot turn this one off. It's an even older model than the late 70s one I grew up with. This one has no reset/off button, jt only stops when the smoke clears. It even has a battery pack or something, cause the second thing I tried was switching the breaker.
    Now would be a good time to mention that my 17 month old godson is taking his nap in his room, which is maybe less than 15 feet away from said smoke alarm. He's sick and miserable, I only had gotten him to sleep a hour before this happened. Aaaaand my roomies just got a new puppy, he's not even 2 months old.
    Well, the puppy freaks out and pees. I don't notice.
    I'm litterally sprinting my stoned ass around the house. Trying to get in touch with the roomies, make sure my godson is okay, trying to figure out how to turn off the alarm, and trying to turn off the oven.
    I slip and fell in the dog piss. I had literally fallen all over theater chairs the day before in drama, so I was pretty banged up. I looked like I got raped or in a car accident, not joking. HUGE black bruises on my thighs and knees. I showed my bruises to a metaled Marine vet, and he flinched. So I am not exaggerating when I say I was already banged up.
    So to say that it hurt when my 200lb ass fell, would be an understatement. I landed primarily on my knees and wrists.
    I also twisted my ankle BADLY.
    The dog is now screaming. He sounded like he was being tortured. He is not yelping or barking or growling, but screaming. Like a fox or a cougar. 
    So lets recap. I'm high off my ass, the house is filled with rancid smoke, I just slipped in dog piss and seriously injured myself, my sick godson is napping, and the goddamned alarm and dog won't shut up.
    I could have handled all of this if I wasn't high as fuck. 
    I had a panic attack, but I can't even sit and cry because I have to fix all these problems.
    Well, I got in touch with a roomie and it turns out this happened to her just a few days ago. I get the big box fan and balance it on top of a chair and babygate, right underneath the fire alarm. It stops in 5 minutes. I also switch the breaker for the oven, and open all the windows and turn on the fan.
    I cuddle the puppy. And some fucking how my godson was still asleep.
    But I didn't stop sobbing for 20 minutes, and shaking for over a hour. I was still jittery 3 hours later when my roomie got home.
    So that was the worst high of my life.

17. The worst highs I ever get is when my blood pressure takes a steep drop. I usually end up nauseated, light headed, dizzy, and I'm throwing up.

18. My worst high was last spring. I had a religion class at 9am and would usually smoke a couple bowls or a joint before going. One morning I (foolishly) decided to take a dab before class one day and it creepy as hell. We were going over inferno by Dante and the professor kept making eye contact with me. Freaked me out.

19. #39 Clampit, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
  20. Reminds me of a buddy of mine (8 years ago) that smoked two tokes of honey oil, and had to go and sit in his car to veg out for TWO hours b4 being able to go back upstairs to his apt.