Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

One FIM, Multiple Colas?

FIMcola first grow

• Please log in to reply

GrayWolfXX

GrayWolfXX

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Heya everybody,

Have recently begun my own grow after years of watching friends make free smoke and I have a query.

Growing Paradise Ice Cream on 250W CFL (19-5 atm), soil with mirrored walls and have recently fimmed my new growth. She's about 3 weeks old but this morning I went and counted and I now have 9 spots of 'new growth' rather than the 2 I expected with each one being located just above the old leaves.. She's not currently on nutrients as the soil I have her in had to be mixed with wood shavings in order to soften it's nutrient content.

My query is... Is this usual or typical for this amount of new growth to appear after a single fim?

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_0257.png

Edited by GrayWolfXX, 03 March 2014 - 04:11 PM.

4ala2sk0a

4ala2sk0a

Freshly Budding

• Registered Upgraded
  • 530 posts
They all grow branches in those spots. You only count the growth at the very top, where you topped.
Topping increases the speed these will be produced.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FIMcola, first grow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users