The world could use a little Orange

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by A AnoesisOrange, Mar 3, 2014.

1. 8 weeks and 5 days!

Attached Files:

2. Congrats man! Certainly an exciting time, I hope everything goes well :)

3. Orange all da way!

4. Hell yeah man! Congratulations
    I wish you the best of luck and much happiness. 

5. Man o man, I hope I haven't ruined my chances in starting a family with this girl.

I love her dearly but I have been acting a little immature lately. Just scared I suppose.

She's not talking to me right now while she considers adoption.

It's out of my hands at the moment and there's nothing I can really do at this point.

I hope I haven't learned my lesson too late!

6. 12 week! Yeah, baby!

Attached Files:

7. Congratulations!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Try hard to act a bit more adult! This is a terrifying time for her as well as you I am sure. She needs to be reassured and to feel somewhat safe and in good hands. Don't good around now, it will create resentment later.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I finally am acting more like an adult now! I made great strides with her in our relationship today. What she needs right now is space and time, and by god I'm gonna give it to her! While at the same time I am now reassuring her and her parents that I am there and I am a foundation upon which comfort and reassurance can be built.

10. Good luck!

be prepared to drive to the store at 3am for ice cream or whatever...also stock up on tums...congrats though being a dad is the best

12. So she's facing felony charges and apparently they are trying to add on more charges!? :(

She goes to court the end of next month. Pray for her, blades!

13. Congrats on baby orange!!!!

Fuck yo presents!

14. Congratulations, mate. Sending good vibes and best wishes your way, hoping everything falls into place and works out for the best. :smoke:

15. Ok bladies and bladelmen, serious question:

So my woman is one of those primal, hormonal bitches. I've taken a lot of shit the past few months. I've let it bother me. But I don't think that's going to happen any more (it bothering me, that is). So now, is it time for me to go cave man on her?

I think it is for two reasons:

1. She has no where to go.
    2. She's played all her cards and I'm calling her bluff.

When the time is right, it's time for me to tell her how it is. I'd love to see how she deals with it.

16. #37 A AnoesisOrange, May 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014
    Daddy Orange is havin' a baby boy Orange! And he's hung just like his daddy :hello:

Attached Files:

17. Loving it Blade, Thanks for keeping us up to date. Hope things are going great for the three of you. :smoke:

18. So I think I'm starting to learn how to be friends with the mother. We still have a couple months before the baby is due. I just want her to be happy, ya know?

19. An odd thought occurred to me today. I don't really know the mother of my child. She is kind of a stranger to me. I wonder if that will change or if she will always be a stranger. I don't know. But that's ok. It doesn't have to be anything it isn't.