Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what gets you higher, a high quality vaporizer or perfectly made edibles?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokeallday, Mar 3, 2014.

1. if you were to consume the same amount in a vape, and the same in some edibles, all in one session, what would get you higher?

this is likely a subjective question.. but just wondering what the overall, general consensus was.

2. Once the edible high actually kicks in at a later time i'm sure it would get you more high then the vape.

I'd never want to pick one over the other because of the great qualities of both. Like when I get home from a friends at 7 PM i'm definitely looking to get high in 15 minutes or so

3. Defiantly edibles. Edibles are a different kettle of fish. I have to be in the right mood to consume them they can really f*ck your head up.

4. edibles, but a good vape high is nice too..tre' euphoric

5. Sublimator...not even close.

6. I have yet to get any feeling from ingesting an edible, so I pass now. Vaporizer all the way.

7. Edibles of course! But the 2 highs are completely different.. Seems that way to me at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Edibles by far. I enjoy a vape high more though, more control. Edibles are hard to dose, and I usually end up either not high at all, or TOO high to enjoy it.

9. why is that do you think? how come the edibles get you higher? 

10. i like both. but i always get a much stonger longer high off of edibles. but i dont mind either.

11. Edible, definitely...