Shopping online

Discussion in 'Security' started by mikeyoshs, Mar 2, 2014.

1. So i was planning to buy fertilizer online but I'm worried i could get busted can I get busted?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You can get busted, fairy easily really if you aren't careful. Not for buying plant food though. Believe it or not there aren't enough of "The man" to monitor every single online order and even if there was plant food is far from illegal.

3. Why would you get busted for fertilizer?
    Paranoid much ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Youll be ok. Fertilizer is for all types of plants.

5. you cant blow your paranoia load this early. you havent even started growing yet. youll need to space it out and make it last.

6. #6 IllestVillain, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    #1 Rule: Never order Anything  to the address of where the grow is taken place. Nobody is to know of the specific location of operation is taken place except you. They have their suspicion of your cultivation, so be it it.. Just gives you time to take everything down and dispose of in correct manner.

Edit: (Actually dont tell anyone is #1 rule lol, sorry.)

7. You might get busted .... for making this thread

8. even things like carbon filters arnt really going to get you busted, or HIDS and stuff cause regular indoor gardens need these things too.

9. I'm aware that I shouldn't have something like seeds shipped to my address from what I've read and what's come from common sense, but where else would I have them shipped to? If I lived near a dispensary, could I have the seeds shipped there or?..

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Grasscity Forum mobile app