Ever get with a MILF?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Neph96, Mar 2, 2014.

1. So my fellow blades, have any of you gotten with a Milf? If so, tell us how it happened!

2. I had the opportunity twice.

This fucking sexy short Latina milf who worked in the bakery department. Oh myyyyyyyy.

Timing was just off. I just started a relationship when she made it clear she wanted to fuck, so I couldn't do that. And then once I left the job, she called me a few months later asking if I had a girlfriend, which I did.

Saved her number though, just incase an opportunity arises.

Wanna get with a milf atleast once.

3. Yeah, it's definitely on my "bucket list".

4. Tried. Had an opening.  Had to go to rehab.

5. Well im a dilf so a milf to me is a gilf so yeah milfa-gilfalicious aka granny-slappin

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I got with a cougar if that counts. Met her at a gay bar, no I'm not gay... long story.

7. #7 Neph96, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014

Cougars can definitely be milfs! haha

Mind telling? :smoke:

8. Well, Pretty much it was a Saturday night and none of my buddies wanted to chill so I decided fuck it I'll go bar hopping alone, lame I know. Anyway, after a few drinks I decided fuck it I'll go into Rico's It's a gay bar but there's usually quite a bit of chicks there (or so I was told) So I go in and yeah lots of flamboyant guys and shit and after a while of talking to a few girls who seriously thought I was gay, They moved people back and had a "runway" kind of thing with all these gay guys in thongs and shit coming down and posing. I'm like fuck this I'm getting a drink and leaving, So as I'm getting a drink this cougar comes up to me and asks if I'm enjoying the show and I tell her that I'm not gay etc etc" She ends up paying for my drink and hers and straight up tells me I'm going home with her.  Which scared me a bit cause I watched Hostel the night before and because she could of been a dude. But with my liquid courage I decided I'd go and if she was a dude or whatever I could leave or fight if need be.

I go to her place, fuck her (no she didn't have a penis) and we stay in contact for three months before she tells me she's catching feelings and doesn't want it to get serious because I'm a really young guy compared to her. Haven't spoken to her since.

9. Interesting. Thanks for sharing bro!

10. #10 Jammin Greenz, Mar 2, 2014

Beautiful tale brah, when will it be my turn?

11. No, and don't really want to.....

you must be boring lol

13. Yep.  I was mid-20's and she was my 46 year-old neighbor.  She had just gotten dumped by her fiance and she would start coming over for a beer in the evenings.  One thing led to another and a 6-month fling resulted.  She had never had a man go down on her so after I showed her that little trick, she was mine. :)

14. I've gotten with a few. It was pretty easy. They skip all the bullshit. It was back in my younger days....back before the Internet was the Internet, when all you had was aol....lol

Yes Sir.

16. #16 r r, Mar 2, 2014
    Was in college and working as a cable tech for some cheesy company.  One of the VP's was a 38yr old hot latina from Puerto Rico.  I must have flirted with her for 2 years getting shot down constantly until one evening while working late.  I offered to walk her out to her car which happened to be a mini van.  I had almost given up and had not made a pass in several weeks.  As we walked up to her van I made a comment that the back of the van looked like it could be comfortable.  Her response...."Well get in and lets try it out".  Thinking that she was joking, I laughed it off, opened her door for her and sent her on her way.  The following day she asked if she could come to the gym with me for a work out. At this point I knew where it was headed.  We worked out.  I again walked her to her van.  She asked me to get in to go for a quick ride.  She drove to a nearby subdivision which was new and only the roads and property markers had been established.  She drove to the back into a cul-de-sac.  I didn't get 2 words out of my mouth before she was over in my lap.   We fucked for probably 2 months before she accepted a new executive position with a larger firm on the other side of town.  She called a few times but I had already moved on to the next POA.

17. Well there was this girl in HS when i was a junior and she was a Senior and had the baby a year earlier or something i tried to at least get topped off by her but she ended up getting with one of my friends when things started to happen with me so i fell back. When they broke up i hit her up again it didnt work out then either and I haven't talked to her pretty much since then

18. Let the lies begin.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I fucked a girl a few times in 2007, she was not a typical milf but was 19 and had a child if that counts.

20. Yeah a few times.

MILFs are fun. :metal: