Adding nutrients after flushing, late in flower???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stevelkenevel, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Hey people!
       I flushed my plants at about 8 weeks into flower, and let em dry out for about 4 days. Then I decided they needed a cpl more days or weeks so I gave them some lights bloom nutes same stuff I've been using, to give them some more food to finish out. I plan on flushing again soon. I'm in a soil less mix in 5 gal pots ,hps lights. the grow looks great, I really wanted to get some opinions on this, I feel like I maybe screwed up a bit. I will know more tonight when I say hi to them when they wake up. Also a side note, how powerful of a magnifier does one need to see the trichromes well???
    Thanks and respect.

2. Don't think there is any concern here. Not sure why you think you screwed up. I believe the general rule of thumb is to feed until you are about 2 weeks from harvest. You then flush for those 2 weeks. At least in soil that is. I myself use a soil less medium in a hempy bucket and never flush ever. As far as a magnifier the cheap ones from radio shack are a real pain to use. A 30x jewelers loupe is ok but the best one is on ebay and looks like this:

$T2eC16J,!ykE9s7twBIqBRU!-V3fJw~~60_12.jpg

It is much easier to hold and use and is also very inexpensive.

3. thanks man, the magnifier I use is only 10x and I'm not getting a real good view of the triches, but It gives a pretty good idea I gues. LOl. Thanks for your feedback