How old were you when you bought your fist piece?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Captain quarter oz, Mar 1, 2014.

1. #122 spazescape, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    On my 19th birthday I went to a head shop to finally get a piece (a 5" heavy glass spoon) after smoking regularly for over a year. It was my buddy for a few years until a cleaning mishap, so with greatest sorrow I glued it back together and retired it.

2. got my first piece at 18, named it Daisuke (pronounced die'skay) after one of my old fav anime characters from DNAngel.

it was top quality glass! I sure do miss it.

3. I was like 12 and it was a shitty blue plastic bong that i still have to this very day, it's the only piece i've never managed to break, though i haven't used it in years

4. 12?? holy shit

5. 15 and I paid a buddy for it

6. Started smoking at 15. Had a homemade pipe out of a highlighter tube and 2 trumpet mouthpieces that I used for my first year... Then when I was 16 I went to a local "tobacco shop" (I live in canada) and picked up a glass pipe for 15$ and a plastic 1ft bong for 30$. My first glass bong was on my 17th birthday though a nice 1.5 ft one perk bong at the same shop for 80$.

7. #128 Guest, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
    i did the exact same haha. I got a basic 18" 8-tree perc authentic Maverick. I still have it lmao. Its base is cracked but he still rips. it was 125$ and I was 14. Lol me and my friends loved that thing n still do.