How old were you when you bought your fist piece?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Captain quarter oz, Mar 1, 2014.

1. 14

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. 20 or 21.  It was a nice glass spoon.  Yellow and green stripes. 

3. When I was 18 i went and got it with my best friend that introduced me to smoking. Somehow I managed to start smoking at 16 and not get a piece until I was of age. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413875737.004672.jpg

4. 16 it was a little guitar shaped pipe

5. I was 13ish, little hash pipe with a lid that was very popular in the early 90s.

[​IMG]

I wouldn't smoke out of anything like that these days.

6. 19, or 6 months ago :p when I finally decided to buy my own shit. Nice small glass spoon with a deep Dark blue bowl and the rest is clear with twists in the glass. I live in bumfuck nowhere and didnt really wanna drive all the way to a shop so I Bought off a random website for dirt cheap and half expected it to break but it's actually nice and durable and gets used daily still.

7. 18.

What headshops were you guys going to buying pieces at 12 years old! xD

8. Haha, i had one just like that! 
    I actually miss mine, lol.

OT: i was 13 i think, so about 9 years ago.

9. 13. I went into this smoke shop that all my friends had been going to and bought my first pipe, papers and the thing that rolls joints for you. 😂

10. And have you guys ever seen a bong with the bowl piece on the side instead of the front? Because I recently bought a bong like that but am starting to think it may be a oil rig.😕

11. 26-27 been smoking since I was 16 so a late bloomer on bongs. We have no glass culture where I live so I'm very very happy for my GTT Mirage that's in the mail,1 year wait time, woho:)!

Below is what I bought. I'm using my broken pillar as my DD, it has some duct tape and hose repairs (yeah..) but still smoother than the below mentioned piece (even disregarding size) and my Bent B14 Apache. I'll repair it when I've gotten some skill on the torch:p
    But yeah, the above bong has been used 10 times or so...waste of money.

12. I was 18. It was at captain merryweather's pickle farm. Green ceramic bong. I'll never forget it.

13. 12, I bought a sweet piece from my brother. He sold it to me for a bud of my shit. I was a rather.. Fucked up child.

14. 14 and it was a little one hitter my buddy sold me

15. 14 or 15. First pipe was a nice sherlock, damn memories are rampant at the moment.

16. 35 lol I started late

17. It is simple, when I was 14 and I got my first bowl I just smoked some random dude out because he went in and got the bowl for me. It worked like that until I could legally buy bowls. Funny thing is I won't buy pieces for minors, but seeing as how I am 22 now I don't really know any minors.

18. 25 lol.