How old were you when you bought your fist piece?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Captain quarter oz, Mar 1, 2014.

1. 16 & it was plastic ice bong!

2. I was16 and bought a ccg 4 in spoon with a medium deep bowl and small glass marbles decorating the bowl, her name: delilah cus she got around. Bought it here as a matter of fact, good times.

3. I was 17 when I bought my first pipe; smaller with green swirls. I bought it online for me and my friends to use

4. 16 and i got this sweet bong from my dads uncle.

5. I nicked a tobacco pipe from my dad when I was sixteen, but I got my first real pipe at 18.

6. I was 18, I was tired of having to use my friend's pipe. 

7. Late bloomer...19

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I just turned 16 when I bought my first piece, it was a big bubbler that hit really nice. My mom ended up taking it away after catching me smoking with it in my room but she is cool with my smoking now, thankfully.

9. Bought a cheap ass metal pipe when i was 15.

10. and i was 14 or 15 btw

11. #72 Jimmy Carter, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    my first pipe was a gift in high school when I was 15 or so but i bought my first bong when I was 18

12. Same age I am now (20-4)...sad news me about my little piece. I used to hide it under the seat of an old truck that was in my backyard. Well, I came home from school a few weeks ago and it was gone. R.I.P 6:37. You served me well

13. I got my first piece when I was 14. Sadly it was stolen after a few months of having it. I miss that bowl.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I got a soft glass piece in grade 8, sold it for 20$

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. 16.. A metal pipe built out of brass compression fittings, a bolt reducer and lamp nuts from the hardware store i work at. wasn't pretty. did its job... R.I.P. ghost

16. #77 TheGreenBastard94, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    15 at a store in a mall downtown, it was a metal pipe 

17. still dont own a piece, i always roll joints

18. At 14 I bought two pipes. Haha in la every shop lets you buy regardless of your age. My dad took them a few months later though haha.

19. When I was 14 I payed 40$ for a probably 8$ bubbler. I thought I got a great deal. It was a round base with a randomly shaped tube. Like it went skinny and as the top went up it got thicker then looped back around the mouth piece. Had a tiny ass bowl and a carb. I got so high with that thing. My friend traded it for a 10 sac for brick when I let him borrow it. Saddest shit ever. Even though I dab now