How old were you when you bought your fist piece?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Captain quarter oz, Mar 1, 2014.

1. i was,nt really allowed to buy tobacco pipes until i was 18.(in the stores)
    just made homemade ones til then. now a days i buy one clog it and put it away.(in the collection)

2. I was 15 when I first got a piece of my own, I was on a cruise with family and we stopped in the Bahamas. I was looking around the market there and saw a sweet little blue spoon pipe that I liked. Got it for $10, and over 6 years later I still have it, it's still my favorite of all

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. 16
    15" ice catcher bong with an ash catcher bowl  :bongin: 
    First medical strain: Bubblegum  :yummy:

4. Like 14 lol, a orange glass bowl from a gas station

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. 18 at in my first year of college. It was a little baby bubbler i named Michael Buble. Got it at a hole in the wall head shop.

6. This little puppy when i was 15, from a vendor at the local fair. Still one of my favorite pieces. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395028319.701044.jpg

7. 17 got a bong from co worker

8. Cheap plastic bong 16 hit it once thought I was dying and sold it to a friend. When I was 20 I got my first high end piece and learned to use a bong properly

9. I got a glass bowl from a local head shop when I was 14

10. About 22, I got high for the first time sometime over summer that year, and I had my first pipe before fall hit

11. 14 bought it at a flee markets was a nice 1 ft witha tree perk

12. I bought my own first piece at 18 but had my brother buy me one a year prior.

13. 18. I started smoking at 16 but waited until I could pick my own piece

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Got my first real piece at 18- a rather nice bowl.

Before 18 I used a homemade bong that I made at 14. Still have that thing too!

15. 14. A little glass bowl from the flea market

16. I was 13 years old when I got my first piece of ass. She was a 14 year old slut. I got it in a laundrymat next to my apartment complex.

17. 14 bought a black metal pipe from some Indian run quicky mart

18. 17 it was a beautiful color changing bowl you could fit a lotta weed in that bowl too! But then it got taken from the cops :(

19. 14, at an Indian Reservation. $20 spoon, it lasted me many years

20. #60 phukyoo, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    Damn i was 13 when I bought my 1st. I went to the flea market and got it for like $10. The thing was freakin sweet! It was disquised as a zippo and had a pull out piece you screwed in to the bottom to hit it. I ended up getting caught smoking on top of a roofing garage about 2 weeks after I got it. A bicycle cop came through the door on the top of the building. We were smoking on the steps and when we saw him we took off down the stairs. I threw the poor little bastard in some bushes and took off. The cop ran towards the end of the steps but never followed us down. I ended up running into the movie theater next door and got a hand job from a girl from school. I came back to look for the pipe but couldn't find it. All in all it was a good day

Picture is of the same pipe I had
    villagestreetwear_2211_29317313.jpg