Get ready for WWIII guys, shits bout to hit the fan.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vicious, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Haha

2. When I saw the title to this thread I thought Wild Will was a mod again.... :laughing:

3. What's could they do to possibly give Russia a threat worth listening to. The US is no longer a super power.

The US is too old and we've been the world police for so long because no one has tried to show us we weren't.

With the down sizing made in the army there's no doubt Russia's army is bigger and presumably more prepared. If the US tried to stop them they'd most likely require a draft to support the amount of bullshit that is about to proceed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Actually the US military is still bigger than the next 10 biggest armies of the World.

5. Oh okay, well maybe there was a little bit of doubt then.

[​IMG]

or forum lol

7. I have a feeling this will be resolved peacefully. Although that 1994 treaty does seem to be pretty sketchy. It's highly doubtful the U.S. wouldn't get involved especially now that we have a reason and Obama has warned Russia multiple times.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. If ww3 happens I think it will be the end of the world or contaminated with radiation from nukes...even if no nukes its still be really fuck up...

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

We have tested around 2200 nukes world wide many inside the US. We'll be fine.

10. O ya im sure might grow a third leg...they test it in a designated area no one goes... Chernobyl happened in 1986 and is still unlivable....

That's a nuclear silo not a bomb.They tested them within hundreds of miles of my home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=856fWEltiXo

13. Yea I seen that usa got fuck:(...well if it does happen a war between the most powerfull easter country and most powerfull western couNtry well all be fucked....

Fuck man, I really hope you're being sarcastic here :laughing:

Russia can step on countries like Ukraine but they'd still get creamed by the US in a straight up fight.

15. Maybe so but you never know what all information they got from that whistle blower staying in Moscow 😛

16. lol what he said russia dose not want usa to get involved neither do .i dont want another war to brake out theres been alot as is .this war would start a majar cluster fuck for every one .

17. the us military is no joke now they have drones that can do some majardamage an god knows what else they have we dont know about .

18. it seems putan an obama bump heads alot