Russia invading Ukraine, currently holds Crimea

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Because the people of Ukraine cannot govern themselves.  They have egg fights, smoke bombs, and fistfights in their Parliament, by their own legislature members.  

They are not mature, responsible people 

The worst nuclear accident disaster was at Chernobyl, in the Ukraine.

As a culture, they really suck, also.  The whole country is falling apart at the seams.  They need Mother Russia to control them. 

2. Oh, and this is coming from somebody that does't even like Russia.  

3. #43 RippedMonk, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2014

I get what you are saying, and I love VICE btw, but I don't think we should have signed any treaty to defend the Ukraine to begin with.  I don't feel it is our obligation to uphold something we shouldn't have promised. 

4. Your right but since Willy Clinton signed it with the idea of sending other peoples kids to enforce it, I say we at least send Chelsea Clinton. 

Do you think she can blow enough Russians to avoid war? :laughing:

It's all about quality over quantity :smoke:

7. #47 jas43, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    Judging by her mothers lack of skill and previously embarrassing performances made apparent to the nation , I think the Russians would find a more attractive, thicker, darker haired woman for their blow jobs/rim jobs/ fancy fionas

Funny how history would repeat itself huh?

Attached Files:

True, but I think Putin prefers blowjobs with mustached mouths.  She can't pull that one off, but maybe slick Willy can.

9. #49 Vicious, Mar 1, 2014
    I'm not trying to say we should support it or honor bullshit treaties. I'm just observing what is going on. Ukraine frees itself from a pro-Russian government and Russia is wanting to annex Chirmea, which is part of Ukraine that they are willing to defend, regardless if it is rightfully theirs, war is often times over land. With political tensions from the recent Syrian event any many years of Russian rivalry. The world is a powder ked right now.There is major shit happening in world politics and the over climate.

I see the Putin hate. Putin 's a dick but he is a fucking beast. Ex-Leader of the KGB and a true cut throat fucker. He made us look like a bitch in the Syrian incident and I'm always fascinated by his hardball politics. This fucker, there is one Euro ambassadorwho is afraid of dogs. Every time she's there for debate in invites his huge dog in. He was suppose to be out of power of presidency and practically rewrote their constitution so he can continue his roll. To top it off his role model is Stalin, the only person statically worse than Hitler, and his ambition is to return Russia to it's former CCCP glory.

Dog pic: http://www.bagnewsnotes.com/files/bagnews/images/0,1020,782709,00-tm.jpg

Fair enough.

Except I dont think the US should be lighting this keg by getting into conflicts with Russia.

Someone make a poll so we can vote on this shit!

11. #51 jas43, Mar 1, 2014
    I still laugh so hard when remembering how Putin spanked Obamas overly violent war pig intents about the
    Syrian situation.
    Whose "rebels" aka the worldwide mujahideen are funded and armed by the US....

He was forced to eat a peaceful logic sandwich, sit down and shut up like a good boy...and is still an overrated little bitch.

12. The people can govern them self better than a puppet state from a pro-Russian state they just revolted. When you say there are egg fight in parliament and corruptions you are talk about the a government 100,000's of thousands revolted against. I agree that they will be a young recoverable government if they liberate them self but who is Russia to decide how it is run. Just as what would happen to our sister colonies. It could end up a total mess but that's for their parties do decide. If Russia want to annex Crimea it can be done diplomatically. Occupation, which is happening, there's not way to do it,

13. And let me remind you, since you are obviously new, that attacking ideas isn't against GC rules, but attacking people is.  Buh bye.

14. Ugggghhhhh but muh feeeeeelers bro

15. #55 Vicious, Mar 1, 2014
    gr8 1 m8, I r8 it 8.8. Leave that shit at leddet or /b/ or wherever you come from. Don't derail this shit.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

16. + respect for moderators cleaning up unnecessary garbage.  If anger should enter this thread it should be at any world leaders foolish enough to support war.

Nobody is derailing except the guy that started namecalling and he and his posts are gone.  We are back on topic.

18. That was the same government that was legally elected by the nation of Ukraine, lol.

If you'd like, I'll provide links to videos of the Ukrainian Parliament having a huge fistfight during a session.  

They're not capable of democracy.  

I personally do not like Russia, but letting them have the Ukraine is the only choice. 

19. #59 jas43, Mar 1, 2014
    Hahahaha derail?
    In a response to someone who I frequently talk to on these forums?

And its related to what was being discussed...

Get the fuck over it.

20. Come on everyone.....