- bag seed growing/breeding-

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by bagseedbandit, Mar 1, 2014.

1. i have two different clones off of my bagseed mother plant's one appears to be heavy indica short bushy wide fat leaves and reacts well to -LST the other one appears to be sativa dominant but it has a pungent skunky diesel smell to it..both have desireble traits..now what i want to do is cross the indica into the sativa plant to shorten the flowering time both are certified females how can i successfully get a male off the indica to further my breeding program without bringing anything else into the gene pool???? if anyone can shed some light on my situation your info will be  greatly appreciated................. :confused_2:

2. you need to induce male flowers on one of them and use the pollin on the other one. the seeds will be feminized.

Twas Ever Thus!

3. #3 Buffalo11024, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    First off, these two specimens are stable, correct? Neither has a tendency to herm. You can reverse a plant at the beginning of 12/12 using 30-40ppm colloidal silver misted daily on the typical bud sites until pollen sacks carrying female pollen begin forming in their place. usually 2-3 weeks. Remove "male" from grow space to mist and let dry before returning. also you should not ingest matter treated with the solution.