Your Pick: Gram or a Pizza?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pot4fun, Feb 28, 2014.

1. half a gram of weed and a small pizza
    For only 19.98
    my post is my 2cents

2. id just make a weed pizza for 50 bucks hahahaha but in real time I would pick pizza 👌

3. Pizza always. Bout to grab a slice

4. Gram over PIzza
    #GOP

5. Food over pot, every time but i'm a poor choice for this question, I don't even smoke pot.

6. Definitely weed, then I'll scout around the kitchen to find something for my munchies instead.

7. I get free pizza. And I don't smoke

8. Depending on the pizza, the gram might actually have more nutritional value.. lol.

But if we are talking face value of $10, i'd pick the gram over a $10 pizza.

9. Pizza! Too much weed. I can't even give it away...:p

10. Lies. It's pretty east to give away weed.

11. Definitely the weed. Even though I'm hungry and still a little high, it's hard enough to get any around here and it'll last longer.

12. Ahahahaha reminds me of when I was in high school, my were debating on getting 2 m pizzas or 1 xl and my friend goes, "A small pizza and a tanner" 😂😂😂

13. Pains me to think theres people out there that dont have 20 bucks on them.

14. Gimme that pizza dude. Like right now cuz I'm hungry as fuck.

15. #118 Jane_Bellamont, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
    I would buy the weed, as long as it has seeds in it. Fuck paying $10 for a pizza when you can make it at home for $2. lol

16. in that situation weed for sure

but i would just have my dealer front me some and just pay him later and he always comes through

we eatin and smoking fam ahahah

17. Haha the happy herb pizzas in Cambodia are no joke! I still keep the 'Pink Elephant', pizza place in Phnom Penh, card in my wallet. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

$20 for 7g of some unknown wonderfully grown outdoor sativa from the woman who ran that place too. Good times.