Your Pick: Gram or a Pizza?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pot4fun, Feb 28, 2014.

1. I always have a copious amount of weed in several different strains in my backlog jarred up. This question does not apply.

2. $20? Buy a couple slices or a Lil Caesar's pizza ($5). Go half on an eighth.

Other than that, I'll pretty much always go for food. Because if you get bud, you're going to spend your high wishing you had something to munch on.

Cambodia

4. I'll go with the weed I could find something else to eat when I get the munchies

Yo, if you peel the foil off the shits legit.

6. lmao, hey some peoples hunger relies on there marijuana consumption

I get hungry anyway. And although I have an iron stomach and can eat anything....I have eaten shit while high and drunk that would make Andrew Zimmerman turn away in disgust.

8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yunwTSfbAyI

9. Smoke the weed. Order the pizza. Smoke with the pizza guy. Get free pizza.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. If I only had $10 I would save it until I had more. $20, 1/8 of mids, $50 1/4 and $10 worth of ingredients to cook with.

11. With $50 I would buy an 8th for $45 of some dank, then save the 5 for some food. 

12. Gotta be honest that looks pretty soggy and nasty :/  You'd have to be a HUGE cheese fanatic to like that. The herb is an excellent addition though.

13. you gotta have a poll for a thread like this :p

14. You could derive marginal utility of weed and pizza with this! Economics :)

how do I change my signature

15. #55 Delightfully High, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2014
    I'd buy a twenty sack of some mids and eat what's in my fridge.

16. buy the weed and make a sandwich..

17. Q: you have only 10-20$, do you buy a pizza (anything under 20$) or a gram of weed?
    A: I take the gram of weed and call my friend and tell him to come over as I'm about to twist something up. I then ask him to grab a pizza on the way, thus turning my gram into a pizza for the win. 
    \nQ: You have only 50$, how do you divide the weed to real stuff ratio?
    A: If that's my situation I would buy one gram and open the paper and get myself a job. I would never spend my last money on weed, but trying to play the game here. Haven't been broke to the point where I had to debate bills or weed since I was living under my parents roof. 

18. haha hopefully bills would be priority over weed to everyone

19. Well I already have weed so the pizza hah

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. ^^^
    only time I buy food is if I have a good bit of bud already and I just got slapped

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum