Your Pick: Gram or a Pizza?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pot4fun, Feb 28, 2014.

1. anything tastes good when you're high. annything at all can satisfy you, so the trick answer is weed.

2. Depends on the last time I had pizza. I actually had it last night so I'd take the weed lol.. could always use more weed

With $20 i would buy a gram and pizza

4. I'd buy a gram of oil cuz I'm almost out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. and pizza gives me heart burn

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. 2 buds 1 pizza stone! hahaha

7. If I only had twenty dollars to my name, I wouldn't spend it on either.

:lol:

8. Two grams of mid (10$) and lil ceasers pizza (10$).

9. #29 Jingo Dookstain, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    Shitty thing about pizza, for me, is that I get tired of it after 2 slices. However, with weed... I could finish a whole box!

10. is that always a good thing though?

11. Gram, Ill eat something in the fridge and kill the hunger, plus when high , crap taste good... Do not try to eat crap I was just using it as a metaphor for undesirable foods.

Guaranteed waste of pizza or a high where I'm guaranteed to finish a pizza?

:confused_2:

13. being able to finish a whole box of weed! i like some tolerance but would rather have it low

14. If you can make something to eat at home then I'd say go for the weed... unless the pizza is your only chance at food for the night, then I'd go for the pizza. 

15. Since I'm off real pizza (the kind that i don't have to make myself with fucking whole grain flour) I'll take the gram.  But I could totally get way more with $50 than a gram...

16. 50$ i was thinking more along the lines of an eighth vs a video game or something

17. Depends on the situation for me . If I'm really hungry , I'd always go for food but where I come from , getting good weed ( or any weed for that matter ) is a big hassle . You have to give the money to this guy who will go to this another guy and will get you the stuff in a week or two. So I never miss a chance to score some chronic even if It means going hungry for a day  :D 

18. And you live where?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. India :)

20. yuck to both of those. Actually I'll take lil ceasers over 2 grams of mids any day