Your Pick: Gram or a Pizza?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pot4fun, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Ok so just out of curiosity i decided to make this thread.

I wanted to see how much of a priority weed is to certain people. So heres some questions;

you have only 10-20$, do you buy a pizza (anything under 20$) or a gram of weed?

You have only 50$, how do you divide the weed to real stuff ratio?

These questions assume you have your current tolerance and are currently out of weed

after reading threads talking about people doing some desperate shit for weed, im curious to see how much people really prioritize it

2. Weed>pizza for me. I don't really like pizza.

3. suppose its a fancy salad xD i meant anything rather than weed not just pizza, so it could be some ice cream, walmart clothes, see a movie or something, u know?

4. werent you the guy who smoked a bubble gum wrapper joint? :laughing:

5. I LITERALLY HAVE TWO FREEZERS FULL OF FREE PIZZA

So, I'm gonna have to choose weed.

6. Interesting question hahahah it would depend on a few things. If I was completely out of ganj and I just chomped down some food I would definitely go for the bud. A large part of my energy and mood stems from food, so if I was hungry and out of ganj I would for sure order me a nice loaded pizza with no onions and some ranch dip to go along with that.

If I am hungry 9 times out of 10 you will realize that I'm all cranky so therefore food would be a priority.

Great... now im hungry!

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. hell yes

8. Ridiculously weird timing, was just asking my friends this about a minute or two ago.
    Went with weed cause "it'll last longer". Go with the green, save yourself the calories, idk. Truthfully speaking I'm kinda crying inside that I got "weed" for an answer cause I was craving a pizza like a motherfucker but they're probably right.

Or you can just get sushi. Sushi trumps all imo. Sushi...  :yummy:

9. interesting. i used to think of it as which would get me more entertainment? i could get high like 8 times with a gram or eat a pizza in an hour. now my tolerance is higher so a gram can only get me high a few times

10. 2 birds 1 stone

11. Weed. Always take the weed. Hell, if I was starving and sober....I'd choose weed. Then I'd go scavenging for food.

12. if i was out of weed, i would probally choose the weed but only because i can make a killer homemade one and the gram would last me 3-4 seshes which is atleast 8 hours of fun,

13. If I split the hypothetical $50 over 1 night I would buy 1 gram, a 12 pack of blue moon (approx. $10-$12.50 just depends) and then a large pizza for $10. leaving me with roughly $6-$8,  maybe I'll use that on some Xanax or something

14. Well with 20 bucks I could get a cheap lil caesar's pizza, and a gram, and be halfway to a pack of smokes too. 50 bucks, probably spend 20 for 2 grams and the rest on stuff.

15. well it depends how often do i get 50$? I would get a pizza for 15$ and buy two grams for 20. that leave me 15 to do whatever with.

16. Weed, a gram could last me 2 days easy.

17. How hungry am I? 

If I'm hungry and sober .. I'd choose the pizza
    If I'm full and sober... I'd choose the weed

Really depends how I'm feeling.. I love weed as much as I love pizza

18. I'd totally pick the gram over the pizza. I can eat ramen noodles or something STONED. lol

I just started laughing and imaging Bill O'Reilly dumpster diving  :laughing: