Arizer solo or pinnacle pro

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MjEnthusiest, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Hey guys i just wanted some opinions on what vaporizer i should buy. I used to have the solo with pvhegong and it worked amazing but it got lost. I mainly just want to vapebong but im having trouble deciding which one would be better in terms of efficiency and vapor production, any opions would be great

2. Honestly I would be careful buying the Pinnacle Pro at this time. There are a number of reports that the units are getting too hot and are melting part of the plastic on the mouthpiece.

Solo may be a safer bet at this time.

3. thats for the flavored mouthpiece,the unflavored one works fine. OP if you do buy the pinnacle pro buy the water piece attachment.

4. the best of both worlds. pinnacle + arizer solo. lolol *see my sig*

5. Damn and i was leaning towards the pinnaclepro but i dont want any problems with it. I know the solo i used to have never had any problems

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. The Pinnacle Pro burning the plastic of the mouthpiece is from the metal bullet getting hot during use and resting on the mouthpiece when the unit is on its side. That can be fixed by putting a cotton ball on top of the bullet. Or by inserting a domed screen into the bullet.

Sent from my Speak and Spell

7. I have a solo and I pair it with cheap bong and it's great, taste good and good smoke.

8. I was about to buy the PnP also but looked at the reviews on FC forum...glad I did and ended up choosing the Solo! If you are after extreme ninja portability then consider the PnP. For everything else, get the Solo!

9. Yea ill probably just buy the solo for at home use . I usually use wax pens for on the go

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I would encourage anyone considering the Pinnacle Pro to read the thread over at FC. I don't believe that the above information is an accurate summary of the issue.

11. This is my first post here, in fact i have never posted a review of a product in my life. The Pinnacle Pro is a piece of crap as is. I have had to return mine 4 times for the tip melting, the inner ring melting, and the electrical system went bad on all four. All for the very same reasons. Now they won't give another one. It was a $175.00 mistake and i thought
    i did the research. . That is my $175.00 down the drain review.;