Making a deal with the devil.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by vanilla bean latte, Feb 28, 2014.

1. yeah i think the whole Illuminati thing is just something associated with power and money hungry people who have connections to breed more power and money.

2. #22 Spliff Shady, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    What's mislabeled as the illuminati does exist and does control at least most of the western world the evidence is there way too much for me to post on here research it yourself. It's not a coincidence that there were presidents in these groups and people in these groups are somehow in a lot of high power positions there's a lot of bullshit around it though so it takes a while to sift through the bulls it and get to the truth. Search builderberg(I think I spelled it right). That should get you off to a good start.

Also they don't make you a better artist they just market you like your better Justin bieber anyone.

While awesome artists are ignored shit ones are pushed to the top and replayed on the radio all day cuz they agree to push the "illuminati" agenda.

3. I wish the illuminati would make me famous.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. illuminati…lol… I remember when I was 15

5. I'm sure most of us remember when we were 15. I don't see what that has to do with the illuminati though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. why?

7. When your 15 your brain is still prone to taking in other peoples ideas and believing they are your own, for me anyway.

8. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

9. I'd rather they make me rich, than famous. But I won't complain..

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

10. Ohmygod

27 minus 4 is 23.

23!

Oh shit. We got the basis for a significant conspiracy over here.

11. I believe the Illuminati are real but I don't think they're a bunch of "middle aged men" in some secret club with secret rituals. I believe the Illuminati is ran by the rich (as you previously stated). I mean think about it what makes things happen ,what speaks louder than words ,and what makes the world go round. Money of course! Who has an unlimited supply of money? The people that make it no doubt! Does the national treasury ring a bell? Please excuse my ignorance if I'm wrong but am I not on to something here?

12. I also think this is why david bowie and kurt shared liking in the song man who sold the world

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Holy shit, the rev from avenged Sevenfold died at 28 from od (had to look it up just in case). Dude, that's freaky

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. In that case read a book by a maj-gen count cherep spiridovich written in and published in 1926 called The secret world government or the hidden hand. The guy was well respected, he died in 1926, the same year this book was published. He was found dead in his hotel room with a gas line in his mouth. The police filed one report, the report was missing one important fact, the hotel staff that found him told police the gas was off when they found him. So how did he committ suiecide and then turn the gas off. No autopsy was carried out either. Please have a read.
    https://archive.org/details/TheSecretWorldGovernmentOrHiddenHand

15. Im totally with you on that one dude, its the rich that call the shots and the rich are the ones that fund senetors terms and funds, also with goverment officals here in the uk, America only goes to war were a profit can be turned they claim to go into countrys to end occupations and help out civilians that are in danger. If this truely was Americas objective why haven't they gone to Africa yet? The worse war torn country and its gone on for decades... because there is no oil.

Its when people jump on this "illuminati" boat and be claiming ahh jeez "jayz has made a triangle with his fingers... it means hes the devils right hand man"  No it means hes trying to sell CDs.

16. Yeah man ill give it a read over but whats the point your trying to make i couldnt find it? Are you saying the masons are this "secret world government"? I believe there are a few select individuals that carry more clout then others but there is no such thing as a higher power then the American government other then those that influence them.
    Ive seen many storys like this before one that i can remember was a inventor of a hydrogen car was found dead with a looted breifcase... it was thought that he had perfected spliting hyrdogen from oxygen but i couldnt find many sources.

17. #37 p42082, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    I think that freemasons were no more than mens clubs and some may still be just that. But that all changed when the hidden hand realised they could use these clubs to their benefit. You are spot on about the Illuminati though, it was a mens club that was created for a purpose and that purpose was served a long time ago and so it no longer exists, well not under that name anyway. Think about the people that are members of these clubs, they are generally powerful people or important people that can have a huge effect on other people if persuaded in the right way. So im saying what you say, there is a hidden government that has power over all governments, or at least the governments in the western world.

This is a quote from another very interesting book called the unseen hand.

Im not saying for a minute that everything i say is true, but think about society for a minute. Are we all born free humans, so we cant tell eachother what to do, no we cant. In the Uk if you do not tax your car the government take it and crush it. under real law this is theft so why is it allowed. I found out why and decided to ask a police officer what gives the government this right. His answer was you dont own your car the government does. WE sign ownership over to the government and become a registered keeper now having to abide by the rules that come with using the govenments property. The good thing is you get to keep the equitable title to the property so when you decide to sell the car you can keep the cash. To me, this in it self is a conspiracy to take my property that i worked hard for and once its taken i follow the rules which normally means i will pay through the roof.

18. I dont think you got the point i was trying to make, the freemasons have nothing to do with your conspiracys. Whats this hidden hand you speak of that has benifited from the freemasons?

"Think about the people that are members of these clubs, they are generally powerful people or important people that can have a huge effect on other people if persuaded in the right way. So im saying what you say, there is a hidden government that has power over all governments, or at least the governments in the western world."

The members of the freemasons i know are your hard working average citizens they carry no clout but as one they make alot of money for local charitys (not world domination). You're not "saying what im saying" i never said there was a hidden government, the people who carry the most clout in this world are in the public eye not hidden.

Ive not heard of that before about the government owning my car? :eek:
    I'ma research dat shit!

19. You believe these people are in the lime light i dont but we agree there are people influencing the government. And im not saying all freemasons are after world domination. Im saying that that the freemasons were copied by people to attract the kind of people (politicians and others) they need to influence to accomplish their desires.

Dont quote me on this because i would need to read through a book to know for sure if im correct but, the Illuminati was formed as a tool to assist in the start of the french revolution, im sure im right about that. Nesta Webster has published a book in 1921 i think. It is supposed to be outstanding with regards to the work she put in to uncover the french revolution. I aint read it yet so i cant really say much about it but it may be worth looking into if you are interested.