Crazy yellowing with grey/black spots. IDK what to do

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 10after420, Feb 28, 2014.

1. I use the Hiesenburg tea recipe and got some brewin now, i wonder if it would work. Ancient forest, great white, orca, aquashield, and molasses. Think it would work?

2. Spray those bad girls, or just start over lol your call. But I believe it is a fungal infection after looking at the roots and the rest of the plant... Spray tea bro good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. One last thing, do you have good air flow where you are growing? It would appear you are in a bathroom bathtub, do you have good air circulation in there? Good air circulation is required to prevent fungal problems, also use rock dust to help keep good microbes inside of your soil .. But don't change your soil right now because that is too much change for your plant at the moment.

Just use the tea and let us know what happens

4. Ok, may i ask what it is about the roots that makes you believe its fungal? I'm just curious.  And yes i have good aitflow. Lots of fans, there is a fan blowing at the tops of the buckets in thee all the time.

5. turned out to be caused by cyanobacteria, or brown slime algea (though it isnt and algea at all, thats its classification for some reason) it's in my water of course. even gets through the ro filter or from things rinsed in my tap, even through the air. its everywhere. Thank you guys for your help. The tea did help immensely for the leaves. Was too late for the roots on one plant, but i have sterilized with physan20 and Dutch masters Zone, and things are back cookin for now!

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395165790.534641.jpg

7. The roots are making a comeback guys. Follow the link in my sig if u wanna know whats happening with the plants. That leaf Characteristic i mentioned was root slime, and thats what the leaves will look like if you got it. Every deficiency there is,