Just got my new bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by straizy, Feb 28, 2014.

1. So on the 18th I placed my order for a 29" acrylic bong ( yes I know its acrylic blah blah but the reason I got acrylic is because I tend to break my bongs and travel a lot with them so I wanted something durable) the order status was "processing". The next day on the 19th, the status was "pre-shipping" then on the 21st it was "complete" so 6 days later on the 27th I received it in the mail! Didn't have to sign for it since I didn't choose to put a tracker on my package (for some reason you have to sign if you choose to track it) packaging is super discreet besides the little tag on the outside of the box from customs that claims what's in it. In my case it said "plastic pipe" but s'all good! Toke up!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Uhhhh 29 inch acrylic? That sounds horrible LOL post some pics and how much u pay?

3. #3 straizy, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    Nahh man its rips surprisingly smooth. Its definitely not like my glass bongs but its works when I'm on the go!

17.50$

Attached Files:

4. u sure thats 29 inches? looks like no way to be 29 inches. looks more like 12-18. 29 is 2 feet and a half

5. take a hit for me!!@!!​

6. damnit I meant 29 cm lmao sorry bout that

7. hahaha makes sense. the only reson i said it was gross was i thought it was 29 unches. either way. acryclic is gross hahaha.