Fens outdoor SIP perpetual grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by fenabar, Feb 28, 2014.

1. I was never aware of the guy untill you told me! But after doing a lot of reading In to it along with my personal opinion, I think every fucker should leave the family and their cattle alone!

Peace 👽

RQS Northern lights auto, 126w cfl grow - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

2. #102 Gandalf_the_Green, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    Fair enough.  I'll drop it.  Maybe rant a little in my own thread lol

I feel I must say one thing..... free speech zones are not new under Obama.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_speech_zone

It's constitutional because it's a content-neutral regulation.... falls into the category of "Reasonable Time, Place, and Manner Restrictions on Speech" (worth a google perhaps).... see Kovacs (Supreme Court 1949) and Adderley (Supreme Court 1966).  However, whether they are good or evil is absolutely questionable

You have Mensa friends?  I don't know a single person in Mensa.....

3. [quote name="Purplelizard" post="19835381" timestamp="1397231691"]I don't want to turn this into a bundy standoff thread but are they trying to tax him for using his own land?

No till... Just chill.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1291682-Live-soil-buildasoil-results-%3F/page__view__findpost__p__19728873[/quote]

That's the point of contention. Who's land it is. It's public land.
    But I think it's a red herring for clearing the land.
    In and of itself it's not that big a deal.
    But it's become a Line drawn on the sand against an ever expanding and overreaching federal government.
    So the patriots are showing up.
    At some point we have to say enough.

You have Mensa friends? I don't know a single person in Mensa.....[/quote]

Yes you do, me :)

@MedCannabis101

4. [quote name="fenabar" post="19835560" timestamp="1397234029"]That's the point of contention. Who's land it is. It's public land.
    But I think it's a red herring for clearing the land.
    In and of itself it's not that big a deal.
    But it's become a Line drawn on the sand against an ever expanding and overreaching federal government.
    So the patriots are showing up.
    At some point we have to say enough.

You have Mensa friends? I don't know a single person in Mensa.....[/quote]

Yes you do, me :)

@MedCannabis101[/quote]
    You Mensa bro? Never knew that :)

Peace 👽

RQS Northern lights auto, 126w cfl grow - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

5. Ya I joined mensa 5 years ago. When I was 10 I tested high enough, but didn't want to join. When I got the Lyme brain damage I noticed a cognitive loss. Both in language and math. So I took the test and passed. Guess in still alright, lol. I have memory issues so doing math in my head is the problem. The language isn't related to iq. :)
    I made some hash from the clippings I've had in the fridge.

@MedCannabis101

6. Forgot the pic uploadfromtaptalk1397248718894.jpg

@MedCannabis101

7. still waiting for the hash to dry out. crappy, cold, damp morning. and it's 10:33 already? OMG, it's almost too late to say, "It's too dammed early"

8. You're as patient as a rock my brother. I would have tossed a chunk into a bowl and torched it dry by now.lol
    :unsure:

Twas Ever Thus!

9. I bought a new hash bowl for my bong. I tried to use it but couldn't find my torch. It didn't do well with moist hash and a bic lighter. I'm kind of in the mood to do another video, perhaps I'll let you watch me choke myself on the first real use of this cool hash vaporizer bowl, on some of my 90 micron stuff. :)

I'm still not sure why my lower leaves are yellowing and purpling. It's the Sour OG who's leaves are mostly turning purple. Perhaps she's a CaMg whore? but the leaves are yellowing and dying too. But just the old leaves, The new growth is coming in nicely. I've given them a good compost/ewc/molasses tea, and come CaMg water. My pH going in is around 7.5 or less. I started them all under t-5s and I'm wondering if it's just the old leaves that never really acclimated to the full sun they are getting now. That coupled with all the training I've been doing, I think has them a bit stressed. 

Peace :metal:

10. I began training some of my Jamaican candy skunk as well. the ladies make it easy for me. The clones after rooted send out long laterals so i just tie them down to the edge. they are fluffing up nicely. 

11. Hey Fen  U use any coir in your mixes. I just started and the moisture retention seems to be phenomenal but yet stays very fluffy and airy. I mixed 1/3 coir and 2/3 promix bx and ewc for my seed starts. Didnt even have to wet the promix the coir transfered the moisture perfectly.

12. Yes I use coco in my ' awesome' soil. I mix one part coco, one part ffof, and one part pearlite.
    My super soil has a little coco. But mostly it has local sifted clay and compost instead of coco and compost

@MedCannabis101

13. How goes the cloning??? Are the babies rooting better for U ??/?

14. Yep, got the two I had in dirt and have just cut another one off of a banana OG.
    My pH going in is 7.5 and 6.8 coming out.
    Since the last compost tea there has been great growth. The leaves have great definition to them. They remind me of stamped tin.
    The two outside haven't started to flower yet. I'd be surprised if it's already too late for the Sativas. Lol

@MedCannabis101

15. uploadfromtaptalk1397680033665.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1397680069404.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1397680102347.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1397680123465.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1397680243039.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1397680285982.jpg

@MedCannabis101

Attached Files:

16. Inside the closet uploadfromtaptalk1397680358769.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1397680396734.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1397680429704.jpg

@MedCannabis101

17. Happy Easter everyone

@MedCannabis101

18. Thanks HC :) are you seriously a chef?

@MedCannabis101