Fens outdoor SIP perpetual grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by fenabar, Feb 28, 2014.

1. #21 IllestVillain, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    Subbed nigga.

2. One question though, how can an outdoor grow be perpetual? 

3. I'm in Southern California and with the exception of three months I can flower outdoor all year. So I veg indoors and bloom outdoors. in June, July, and August I'll have some autos going. 

4. June July August we just run a regular summer run like the rest of the northern hemisphere.. Our location and mild winter just lets us use outside as a flower room the whole rest of the year.. I'm right now setting out 2 ft tall plants for my spring set and just took clones that will be the mid summer set that I'll set out about June 1st.. I'm harvesting plants I set out in early January in the next week or 2..

5. Ok this is weird. The sweet tooth I just finished growing were normal seeds I got at my dispensary. From the same pack it looks like I have 2 auto flower males.
    uploadfromtaptalk1394437543544.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1394437586181.jpg

@MedCannabis101

6. Ask for refund seed company's are usually good if you went somewhere decent they should give money back or repost the order

Peace 👽

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I got them from a local dispensary that's now closed. I wouldn't know what sweet tooth are supposed to look like.

@MedCannabis101

8. No the autos became a Christmas present for a friend. Must have been some cross pollination?
    I might just have to buy some seed from attitude or something. The stuff I have going now will be fine,

@MedCannabis101

9. me too, cant even get my soil mixed :(

10. Those slow pokes in the ffof may need a transplant into some lighter soil. I would chuck them in some promix or the like for a bit. The ffof may be a bit too hot for them IMO.

11. Thats wierd, those two little males. They dont look stressed either, never know, for sure, what is in the seed packets when U get em. I guess it could be on whoever picked and packed the order.  
    You guys are so lucky U can use both indoor and outdoor all year round. Sweet.

12. no one is in straight FFOF. The new seedlings are in Kellogg's Patio Plus crap with chicken manure and Pearlite. They are doing fine. The others are in 1 part FFOF 2 parts coco and some extra pearlite. I the ones that are being slow were taken as clones that were deep into flower. I'm surprised they re-vegged at all. 

freakin' headache today.  :confused:  Allergies are killing me. 

Peace

13. Went out on an adventure with the old lady yesterday. But I wound up finding a farm supply place that has ewc for $15. Pearlite for $18, not bad at all Prices.

I'll try and post another video today.

@MedCannabis101

14. Not sure what I'm going to do with my grow room in the summer. Putting in a better vent and a.c. is going to be expensive.

@MedCannabis101

15. That's what I love about England! Doesn't get so hot that we cannot grow indoors :)

Peace 👽

Grow journal - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

16. It never gets so cold I can't grow outdoors. :)

@MedCannabis101