Fens outdoor SIP perpetual grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by fenabar, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Renewing my rec today. Gotta keep it legal. I was reading NORML's web site today about recommends. Turns out a doctor can't give you a recommend for more than the standard 6 or 12 plants.

2. How are they smelling ;-)

3. The stuff that's curing lost its smell, lol.
    The stuff blooming outside is starting to smell a bit sour. :)

4. Ya me too. I've yet to get a good cure, I'm ashamed to say. I've had three good grows. The first, the cure didn't go well and I wound up with crappy smelling weed. But when I ground up a nug, it smelled great.
    I thought it meant I dried it too fast. So I tried jarring it a little less dry. I lost about a pound to mold.

I met up with a local grower who told me what he did.

So that's what I'm doing now.

I'm out of weed so I smoked some of this uncured stuff tonight.
    Nice high. Not as harsh as I expected. I got good vibes on this one.

5. Hi Fen have you read this?
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=156237

6. I made some cannabutter, and then some peanut butter cookies for the Mrs. I find it funny how nutty the cannabutter smells.

Out of weed so I've been smoking the uncured stuff the past few day. A little harsh, but a strong indica high.

That makes my total - 3 grams from final weight.

7. 3.6 oz from one plant. uploadfromtaptalk1406226662330.jpg

8. My big, 100 gallon plant is a male. It's coming down tomorrow. I'm sick about it.

The stuff in the jars is starting to get a sour smell to it :) it's coming along nice. The Sativas on the cart are now 10/14. Now I know to not flower Sativas in the summer. This next indoor hydro will be the clone I have started of the Jack's widow.

9. There are no words.
    Stump of my 100 gallon male
    uploadfromtaptalk1406556073617.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1406556097732.jpg

10. Shit dude.... bummed to hear it

11. Fen that fuckin sucks bro I'm sorry to see those pics. But fuck that's a big trunk...

smoke em if you've got em

12. The sour OG is cured enough to smell again. And wow, does it!

In another week or so the other indicas will be done. That should be nice.
    The kosher kush is turning a great dark color. My grow area smells great.

On another note, they are finally pouring my pool deck.
    Now I have to finish the rest of my work by the tenth. I have family coming from out of town. Should be epic, if not exhausting. :)

13. Ouch on the male!  Makes you want to run clones...

14. I have a few mothers established now. So that will help.

15. Ok, New fence almost done, New concrete deck, New tile on the spa, and I'm getting very close to done. I still have to grout the tile, paint the pool, and hook up the pump. uploadfromtaptalk1407008992702.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1407009013837.jpg

16. Yards looking really nice fen, coming along really well. Running a few mothers so your guaranteed a few females ain't such a bad trade off don't ya think?

•• Chicago Original ••
    -CA Prop215 & SB420 compliant-

SparknOne's NorthCounty SD OD Organic Grow

SparkNOne's Tactically Required Knowledge

17. Yep. I finally pulled the Sativas. Putting them on 10/14 finished them. But it was well past the time it should have happened and I mostly got hash weed from it. Which is cool because I'm out of the Mrs cookies.

The kosher kush is turning the most beautiful color purple. I figure about a week or two on the kk and the sour OGs.