Steamroller thread?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by powderyflounder, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Post pics of your steamroller! Heres mine Its name is "craig the dream roller" so post all thing roller!

there's a 9/10 chance im very baked right now.

Attached Files:

2. my friend gave me a steamroller last year and it was a wonderfull steamroller but i sold it because i needed money to help pay for a few broken windows but that steamroller is very pretty man i wish i had that piece its beautiful enjoy getting high man im gonna buy myself a steamroller and post it on this fucking thread

3. Bumpidy

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. How exactly does a steamroller work?

Stay Thirsty

5. It's basically a straight tube with a mouthpiece and carb on either end with a bowl on the side. It gets you ripped! they come anywhere from spoon sized to feet in length

6. Yeah and when you take a hit it makes you cough so god damn bad

7. My Minnesota legit steam roller with a glycerin chamber so you can put Stanley Steamer the Carpet Cleaner(my peices name) in the freezer and get insane hits.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. here's my steam roller. cost me 48 dollars.

[​IMG]

the downstem broke though :(

[​IMG]

9. #9 SirOmniscient, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014

haha your eyes are chinese as fuck

10. i have a steam roller! i'll post up pics when i get home. everyone calls it my dildo because its pink with a bunch of little bumps hahaha fuckers. had to just give in and let my friend rename it from steamy to agent dildo lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. The same thing happened to my bong, the mouthpiece looks lil l like a chode so my friends mom called it the dick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. How are they different than a pipe?

13. Nice I have 2 steamrollers. One large one and a small one for travels but the small ones a nose/beard burner

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. i got a new steamroller its pretty small i got it for 20 dollars at a local shop and also my grinder there in the pic

Attached Files: