Grinder Rules

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by smotpoker1994, Feb 28, 2014.

1. If its my green then I use my grinder if I have it with me. If I forget it, its my own fault and I use theirs. If you split the bag with them then you should alternate yours and theirs.

2. I agree that they shouldn't be pilfering through your kief every time they grind a bud. That amount would hardly make it through the screen and it's your grinder so if they don't like it, he can use his damn fingers.

That being said, it sounds like a bunch of stingy bastards in that house. Me and my roommate share damn near everything. Even if it were all my kief in the grinder I wouldn't even look at him funny for smoking some of it just like he wouldn't sweat it if I smoked a bowl of his weed or drank some of his beer. That's what having a good roommate is all about.

3. lol fucking mine mine mine mine...

holy shit... life is wayyyyyy to short to be greedy and a plain out fucking Dick

4. I gladly let people use my grinder because that keef is now mine! Now way can they claim that keef you are doing them a favor by sharing your grinder

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I'd say my grinder my kief. Plus grinding for a bowl doesn't produce much kief. It takes time to build up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #26 plastikboy, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
    I would agree with this , but i find that after i smoke all my weed , after grinding with a freshly cleaned grinder , ill go back and press all my kief into a l little lump in some cellophane and then smoke that shit, and ill end up getting more high off the kief than with weed itself.
    the weed in question is pretty shit stuff and I like the grind it up as fine as possible  so that could be the reason

7. Visitors, even friends, do not use my grinder.

A few roll with their own, while the others just bust it down by hand.

:D

8. that would really piss me off if they expected the kief from my grinder. if it was clean then i wouldn't care. whatever lets ALL smoke it but its not like your gonna grind shit up and take it home with you.