Grinder Rules

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by smotpoker1994, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Hi, long time since I've been on here. Anyway, to get right to the point, I'd like to discuss a certain topic of discussion amongst my friends. We are all roommates, and though some of them have their own pipes, I provide most of the household pieces. My bong, bubbler, dabbing tool, titanium nail, etc... However, when they use my grinder, they will often claim "I grinded my own weed, I should get to use the keif that came off my bud". I think different. The way I see it, it should stay with my grinder since it's my piece. What are your opinions on this? Do you have any rules with your grinders/pieces in general?

2. I would actually stop being friends with someone if they ever became that butthurt over a pinch of kief. They probably just say that and end up taking more kief than what actually came off their bud

3. They are good friends, just fiends for that thc hahaha! And yeah that's what I always tell them. It's impossible to determine how much they should even take, so it's easier and just makes more sense for me to control that and/or keep it for personal use.

4. Nah. I've one friend like this that comes chill (brings bud), uses my pieces, eats whatever my girl happens to be making, gets their plate/glass eventually cleaned by yours truly, and still makes a face every time I tell him that whatever's going in my grinder is mine, kief-wise. It's a crock of shit that people think otherwise.

Then bring your own grinder and piece and spare me the butthurt. 

5. Exactly! Buy your own stuff if you don't like the simple rules for them! It's like yeah  bro thanks for the smoke sesh but this keif is gonna be lining one of my bowls in the near future hahaha

6. Haha sounds like you know what to say, man.
    Keep your friends though. I've plenty of friends like this and they're not necessarily bad vibes, just greeeeeeedy for greeeeeen. Only when they're blatantly taking advantage of you should you consider dropping em.

7. #7 vanilla bean latte, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    I see it as this. Kief= Rent or a fee. Don't have a grinder? Need mine you say? Pay up sucka

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Thats why make the petty party'ers bring their own weapon of choice if its that damn real. What goes in mine... stay with mine!!

11. Do you use the grinder more often than them? If you all use it pretty much equally, you could just save it and use it together.

Sent from the secret military spy satelite that is in geosynchronous orbit over the midwest, beamed to WESTAR 4 over the Atlantic, bounced back into the aerosphere up to COMSAT 6, beamed back to SATCOM 2 transmitter number 137 and down on the dish on the back of Mr. Big's limo.

12. My grinder, my keif. Get your own grinder if you got a problem with that :smoke:

13. #13 lFourTwenty, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
    Wow..it's a pinch of kief not an ounce of herb.

Why would someone make an ass out of themself for a pinch of kief..

14. To put thing into perspective for them, you should make them clean the "hit" they just took out of your piece or bong.

Tell them to clean your pieces after every time they use it.

15. How about get a keif box for your personal keif and leqve the grinder out tomgrind up weed .... if u wanna be a dick take the bottom of the grinder so it only grinds

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. House Rules.....My grinder, my Kief...anyone that don't like it gets to supply their own gear.

17. #17 SkunkWoodz, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014

This actually makes the most sense.  Just separate out your kif.  No need to hog a simple piece of gear

I used to put my kif in one of those fifty cent plastic eggs with a ring or sticky hand in them. 

18. Its a rule in my house if you smoke weed here you use my grinder, When you have 30 people a day blazing a bowl at your house you can only imagine how fast I was collecting keif. Shit last summer I would wake up smoke a full keif bowl and by the next day I had almost the same amount.

19. I once karate chopped my grandma in the dome for touching my kief.

20. tell them to either buy their own grinder or a box of tampons