Would you buy Weed/Hash off of Craigslist?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weedude5, Feb 27, 2014.

1. ill be sure to read your "Just got busted" thread too!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  2. she's a beauty hey? its the 2000 series from the luxury dining set, located in the kitchen and appliances section of walmart!
    If you want one I know a guy, serious inquirers and spoon enthusiasts only please.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. I won't buy anything off Craigslist lol plus that's just too sketchy feds watching

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. That's not what he means by spoon pic....and to OP I met 4 connects on craigslist. 2 were elderly women 1 white male in his 30s and then one 20ish black kid that I bounced as soon as I saw he was black lol. Good luck

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you live in a medical state why not? My main dealer right now I met off of Craigslist. Just don't be dumb and look at your surroundings when you go pick it up. Also meet at a parking lot and don't do it at night for your first time and you will be good. I actually just picked up off a new guy a couple of days ago. Just be smart about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I find my hookups this way when I'm in a new area. Just go on personals and type in 420 then meet up with someone 420 friendly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I wanna know if it worked out or if op got buttraped

• Like Like x 1
  9. Absolutly not.

many of the ads posted, even in medical states are fake.

Undercover Leo's use these to bait possible buyers in the hopes of digging up something on them.

If you would like a more detailed explanation please PM me.

Sent from my island getaway.

10. alright you negative nancys, im meeting a guy and his wife for some hash in 2 hours, they were at the hospital all day with his mom, they are trying to make money on the side, im meeting at his place down the road, seems like a really nice guy. ill report back when im smoking my heavenly hash 

11. On one hand, you could get some weed today.

On the other hand, you could end up going to jail or on probabtion.

Are you retarded?

12. If I was to risk getting jail for some bud, Id just grow my own :confused:

13. I sold hash on Cl, had my post up for 3 days,but had to take it down,got to many people hitting me up. It was straight badass. Only sold to medical patients of course

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

14. Why would you get arrested for trying to buy weed? Its not like youre selling it

15. I would never buy anything over Craigslist sounds like a horrible idea imo. 

16. i buy shit from back page and craigslist all the time.  bought weed from people off there too.  sometimes its great weed from an awesome grower and sometimes its douche bags trying to sell you mids at full price.  

17. How did that work out sir?

18. I do it all the time, just be smart. I've definitely met some weird people through craigslist. Great deals though, totally worth it👍👍👍

Tokinnn

19. HAAAAAAH yea im a retard with an oz of hash!