Who has made iso hash from rez?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Cypress420Hill, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Next time I clean my bong I think I might strain the dirty alcohol and let it evaporate. Then I would get oil from rez. Has anyone done this before?

2. Yes.

Its not good oil.
    Washing my oil rig for reclaim gives me some nasty tasting but potent oil.

I can't even imagine the gross of a normal pipe.

3. na man that sounds terrible. 

4. One of my friends always does this, tried it once and it was nice. The taste however... eww... not doing it again!

5. If you're talking about reclaiming oil resin not weed resin then you should be fine. I save mine up for when i'm in a tight spot for a couple days.

6. Just buy an ounce of crap if you want oil the outcome would be greater.

7. #7 ckycampmember, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    That's not ISO hash. That would be ISO resin, which would be pointless....

Unless you're collecting reclaim for your oil rig, then that would work.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Just get an oz of schwag and make it with that. I've done that numerous times and it comes out to be this really dark colored oil/wax. It never tasted too but and was always pretty potent. And I usually only got about .9-1.4 with that method, but whatever

9. #9 Cypress420Hill, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    I'm not talking about reclaim I mean straight up rez. If I filter it I think I would get like a refined version of rez. I know I could buy an ounce of schwag and make iso hash but the point is that it's free, using dirty bong rez. I don't care if it tastes like shit it would probably be better than straight up rez.

I'll post pictures if I remember to

10. its not worth it but i mean do what you will

11. Eww

Who Dat!