Activities for stoners

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by HopeMichell, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Roller coasters are a trip. Smoked a bowl in the universal studios bathroom lol
    I like to swim while high it's the funniest thing ever so many memories. I like to do anything stoned. Grasscity for example.

2. I typically like to create things that I imagine in my head. It can be anything I think of such as a dream house, a castle or a city. I will usually start by mapping it out with pen and paper and that gets more ideas going as to how the finished product may turn out. When I am finished I try to match the main concepts of my design to a video game that contains similar concepts and features to suit my design. Some examples for games are the sims, sim city, stronghold, or any Lego builder. Of course, there are times when the game I am using does not completely match up with my original plans, but I see this as a place for innovation. 

I also enjoy listening to a wide variety of music and creating music as well. Music can be created by anyone and you don't even need instruments to do so. You can start by coming up with ideas of how your song will go and depending on the vibe and rhythm you imagine, you can start to piece together what the song will stand for and what lyrics would best fit to accommodate. As you are thinking, write key parts down in what you feel like a song format would look like, that way you can look back it and remember what all you had in mind. For those who do not regularly play instruments, you can use absolutely anything to emulate the noises or sounds you originally imagined. You just have to try different things with what is available to you and it will come to life. Some obvious examples are instruments or computer software programs (such as Fruity Loops Studio), but there are endless possibilities available. Grab a plastic cup, a pen, some keys and voice, just give it a try.

3. Eating seafood...

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #24 TheAnswer121, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
    growing weed :smoke:

but seriously though, it depends on the person. i like to sit and chill, listen to music, play video games, take my son to the park, take a nice drive

or just chill in the city :gc_rocks:

5. I also enjoy jumping out the third story window, and landing on my head...

6. Building bongs

Chill music

Eat!

Bongs Away

7. This is so cool man, because last night I was smoking bubba kush and I started writing down all these plans to expand my garden. I'm always in my head thinking and imagining things I want to do and I always thought this was just nonsense thinking, but I was amazed how after I wrote all that down it turned into an actual plan I could follow thru. Now I've started to make time to write stuff down, even if it's a crazy thought. Because that stems to more ideas and it really opened my mind.

8. Play with my barbies and gi joe. I have 5 barbies and 1 gi joe. He has lots of fun!!

9. Gta
    Music
    Watching family guy
    Going on a walk

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I enjoy fishing, bike riding, chilling somewhere with cool scenery. Working in sales- I love to hustle people when I'm high lol. I'm currently training a new position via a webcam with 3 other ppl in my store. Can't do this shit 9 hours a day high though. I'm lucky enough to have the seat that's not on the webcam.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. in order...

basketball

hot tub

wendys chicken nuggets

fuck

sleep

12. Bottle cap fights..

13. Activities!

Well if I'm with my girlfriend and we toke at night. It usually leads to

Sex - Honestly, high sex is great sex

But usually the things I do with friends and my girlfriend are like this

Disc Golf - I guess you have to like it prior to doing it while high. Disc Golf is a very fun activity to do when high. Walking around a park and seeing nature is a bonus :)

Gaming - Playing Halo with my friends while baked is so fun. I focus a lot more when I'm baked. Other games are great too when you're high: Skyrim, FarCry, GTA5, Watch Dogs

Walking - see disc golf

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. fo real.....?...? .? My. Nigzzzz

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. Yeah man. I love repetitive hard work, gets the blood pumping and my brain working, sometimes I get all philosophical, sometimes I just go blank and it's like meditating. And dem endorphins.

16. I roofed houses for a guy like that. He would get the whole crew stoned and go ape shit bananas and wonder why were still on the ground staring at him lmao.

17. A good ol fashioned bike ride whilst eating an icecream cone.

18. draw
    make up stories
    come up with rhymes
    play easy ass video games
    jerk myself off
    and lose myself to the music

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. you serious? If so how lol?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app