HELP DIME STUCK

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 2121Shrooms, Feb 27, 2014.

Actually...filling it with water, then taking a wad of saran wrap around a wand of paper towels...make a hydraulic piston...shove it in there and pump it. That may work......Only a fucking stoner could do this.

sounds like op will be making a special love toy... :bolt:

3. I guess ill try the freezer method, thats pretty much my last choice. Ive even tryied gorilla gluing a nail to it and pulling it, just broke off

4. I have like a disk plate thing in my bong so I cant stuff through it

5. Only a retard would stick a dime in a small glass hole.

6. try boiling water and pour it down the mouthpiece, then use a thin knife, stick it through an edge of the penny and pry it out

Sent from my iPhone.

7. Did holding upside down and tapping the joint not work?

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #48 walterbishop, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014

Of course it did. Gorilla glue is a wood glue man. :smoking:

I think holding the piece upside down and tapping with a wooden spoon around the sides of the joint where the dime is will eventually vibrate it out. But it would likely take a while.

9. Put your mouth on the piece right above the dime and suck that bitch out lol don't know if it will work but hey worth a try

10. get a high pressure air pump (for refilling tires) and put it in the mouth piece, should build up enough pressure to blow it out

11. 3 other bongs and you couldnt figure out the size of your joint? C'mon man!!!! haha tap that fucker out

12. HA!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I have never in my laughed this hard at someones problems.
    Dime stuck in bol. #RealWorldProblems

14. we better get a fucking update on this.

15. Nope, and I hit it with a metal spoon and still didn't work haha

16. #56 snoopdog6502, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    how deep down does the hole go. pictures?

17. If its not too far you may get somebody to gas weld a copper wire to it and pull it out. some wire and a welder to stick the electrodes to it and yank it out.

18. Tried that with something else, a needle, didn't work, might have lodged it harder haha

19. Haha tried it to, didn't work

20. Hmm interesting, could work