HELP DIME STUCK

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 2121Shrooms, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Im trying to gorilla glue a nail to it so hopefully it'll dry and then ill try pulling it out lol

2. Can't do that, theres like a disk thing inside of the bong

3. Will that break the bong?

4. yes and you will never get through the dime. its harder than you think.

5. Damn, well hopefully this gorilla glue works. Otherwise I have a broken bong anyway

6. you glued something to the dime in hopes to pull it out?

it may work just give it lots of time to set up.

7. mmmmmm WD40 bong water :)

8. More than most likely...

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. sell me the bong for $.09 and Ill bust it open for a $.01 profit. :laughing:

10. Yeah, I glued to flat end of a screw to it lol, just letting it dry now

11. Haha id rather have WD40 bong water then having lost the bong in total

12. Ok thanks, ill try to avoid doing that. If I have to then ill try it, I wont be bongless, I have 3 other bongs, I just dont wanna lose this one! Ha

13. Haha deal

14. this will get the glass off your dime.

[​IMG]

15. Sounds like a great plan

16. Just put water in it and blow really fuckin hard! Haha worth a try maybe the bubbling will shoot it out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Tried it already, didn't work unfortunately

18. Just blow through the mouthpiece hard as fuck holding the bong upside down

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

19. Fill the bong with water, hold it up over your head and while looking at the dime tip the bong upside down.  Gravity will get the dime out...I promise.

20. Freezer....UPSIDE DOWN. The metal will shrink...some. The glass will not. But don't let it slide in there farther. Leave it over night. If that don't work...a hammer is your only chance.. Or a dremel tool and a LOT of patience, or a really nice high speed bit. I guess heat isn't so much an issue as pressure....