Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help smoking hash in a joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pocket5s, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Hi,

I am used to smoking bud, never really messed around with hash, however I got my hands on a decent amount and would like some advice... 

The hash is very hard and sticky, I tried to cut it into really small pieces with a knife, sprinkle it on top of some weeds and tobacco and roll it in a joint. Problem is that the little pieces of hash are so sticky they're difficult to handle, and also I found that they dont really burn very well when smoked. Also the hash has a really hard texture.

I am not a fan of bongs of vapes, I prefer a good ol' joint. Any help on how best to smoke hash this way would be appreciated! 

2. Might be able to roll it in a blunt wrap easier than a rolling paper

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Going by what you've described I'd recommend just molding little balls off the block by rubbing with your fingers then putting however much you desire of these small balls/cylinders in with a mix of tobacco (or bud - or both!). Can use flame to ease it off but if is good hash that shouldn't be necessary. 

Maybe use a small bowl or the like for putting the mix in to stop it going everywhere. enjoy.

4. I roll my hash into snakes and lay them in the joint with the herb and roll her up. I call it snake in the grass.

5. cover it in weed pieces and make sure it gets rolled up in the middle.

6. Roll a long ass piece and stick in the joint like the other posters have said. You would be better off smoking it in a bowl IMO. 

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX1sqIvwRFE

8. Best betis dabbing small thin pieces ona hot nail. If u got a rig that is. Thats my fave way.