Pakalolos Organics For The Win

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Pakalolo, Feb 26, 2014.

1. #1941 mrsilly, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425265317.596235.jpg

These 2 tools evaporate the 190 low and slow put by a window until incorporated then left to sit out all night and evaporate.

1 tbls oil 1/2 teaspoon lethicin to 5 grams of hash. 1,2, 3, 4...oz of green dragon per oz of coconut oil.

First cook it all in the mini crockpot. Highest it goes is 170f we add green dragon knowing the amount we use to make it so we can figure out the final dose. Incorporate the oil, lethicin, hash, and golden or green dragon 1oz or more per 5 gram batch of caps. Each batch of dragon has 30-32 doses. Each once of oil makes 16-18 00 caps. So each cap would be triple strength.

That is the hash from the original batch = 1 dose.

Green dragon 32 doses per oz divided by number of caps 16 = 2 plus the original 1 equals triple strength. After it is all incorporated we leave it out all night to let all the 190 evaporate then process the oil as we usually do.

That is 40min covered well at 220. Cool uncover and mash like crazy. Freeze solid, defrost, cook in oven at 220 increase the number of cycles of freezing and heating to increase couch lock or sleep.

The hardest part is figuring out the doseing. With our regular strength Dragon if we added 2 oz per oz of hash cap oil that would be 4x plus the hash from the original would make it make it 5x.

You do not need to use the sift you can just do a transfer or just do a hash run. Hope that helps. Doing just a transfer gives you golden colored caps.

Happy Mediables

2. I got a picture for one of the Goblin Girl sister that is still growing. Dingus wanted a picture so here is the bud shot.

Goblin Girl sister
    [​IMG]

Variegated Goblin Girl
    [​IMG]

3. really doin somethin right, pak

4. Aloha! :hello:

HOT today. I only have a minute to say ALOHA if I'm gonna get some ocean time in today :confused_2:  I'm gonna :poke: always find a way to do that so... No peektours from me today :devious: :p
    Good luck playing pool. I hope you win :yay:
    :bolt:

Nothing like a Hawaiian beach to make your day.

Thanks, I've been playing good these last couple of weeks. Ran 3 9 ball tables last night out of 9 games. All next week is pool playing.

6. 4 days ago I transplanted and moved the tweeners into the teenage area. They were very thirsty and look a little bedraggled. I gave them a little water in the saucer that day but on the next day they received a big drink of enzyme tea. This really brought them out of their funk.

Teenagers
    [​IMG]

I thought I would drop a couple of pictures of the pheno hunt area. All of them are in their teenage phase.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Cool Pak looks beastly lol nice. Trim time is near.

That's beyond saying, "Wow!". Awesome man. I really like what you're doing with the space. Cheers!

I'm taking down 2 for those ladies early Saturday morning before leaving to the Oregon pool tournament.

10. #1951 Pakalolo, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015

If plans go my way in a couple of years I'll be using part of my little house. I have a limited ceiling space in the cellar but the little house will grow them 7' tall. Then I'll be killing it.

11. Your killing it now LoLo :metal:
    Very oh, and Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... ;)

Thanks Smokey, I'm just trying to imitate what you do in that BBR.

13. I'm going to be gone all next week playing pool so here is my last picture post until I get back. Things should be really exploding in the tweeners and teenagers areas. I don't like to be away from the girls but it is always a wow moment when you get home a check them out.

I'm going to show some of the pheno hunt plants. There seems to be two characteristics in their structure. Most of the leaves look the same but internodal spacing is different. One tends to be more stretchy than the other. So in most pictures I have one of each type.

Panama Red
    [​IMG]

Old Goblin
    [​IMG]

3Elders
    [​IMG]

Purple Star
    [​IMG]

Goblin Scepter
    [​IMG]

Konga
    [​IMG]

14. Pak i love the variegation on the goblin girl. As always your plants are looking stunning my friend :)
    ~ poke

15. #1956 skyclad808, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
    You sure right about that :hello:

I've never really played it before but I like the noise when they play on TV :yay:

Plants look amazing. I love the video :hello:

I have some purple comin on some babies I have :ey: :D :ey:

Aloha :love:

EDIT: Good luck next tournament!

She isn't much for yield because of the yellow leaves nor do those yellow buds look good. But I like to look at her and I keep one in the rotation. A clone of her is in with the tweeners in a gallon pot.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm hoping to do good enough to win some cash down there in Oregon.

17. Youve got me curious what hash would be like now. I have had variegated plants and buds, pure white. I wonder if it would test less potent, or if the lack of chlorophyll would have some unique effect.

I dont remember a difference when i smoked my plant many years ago, but i was new to this back then, and i dont remember much anyways.
    ~ poke

The quality is the same with the variegated Goblin Girl and Goblin Girl sister (both came off the same mother plant). It just the yellow portion of the leaf isn't as efficient as the green portion. I took one too far into the yellow. It's been growing since June last summer and is still small. I just flipped it 4 weeks ago. It looks like I'll be getting some popcorn buds off it.

19. #1960 rain dancer, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    Ah so variegation definitely effects photosynthesis then? (referring to the small clone taken too far into the yellow)

I wish i knew what i had when i had it, could have run a few endless experiments to satisfy my curiosity :)