Pakalolos Organics For The Win

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Pakalolo, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Very pretty indeed Mr Silly! I'm so jelly of your outside grow...looks sweet.

2. Happy 420 Growmies!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #2183 mrsilly, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    Thank you Mianah. We love living in So Ca. What neck of the woods are you from?

You SoCal growers showing off you outdoor grows in April. I love it. [​IMG]

I'm starting to think about what I'm going to run outdoors this summer. I hope I get a couple that look like that lady.

I'm going to guess from the name it's a grower in Maine.

5. I've decided that I need some help with my IPM. It's so much work that I put an ad in craig's list and took resume. I think I found a likely candidate to work on the bug side of things. I'm not sure it he'll work out or not. So far all he's doing to hanging around the light hood soaking up the heat. I do have to be honest here and say that I haven't seen many bugs around.

[​IMG]

I know what you're thinking that I already have pulled his tail off for his slothfulness. It wasn't me and when I asked him about it I was told he didn't want to discuss it.

6. LoLo :wave:
    I was going to ask how you've been, but I can see your great.

Fabulous looking beans from every pull, and I mean fabulous. Nice and plump too :)

What's with the Afgooy? I'm seeing a little more of it around lately. Indica dominant is what's in now days HUH. I was thinking about running a few indica Dom strains myself.

Keep up with the good work, you youw your sister is always peeking in ;)

:smoke: y

Thanks for swinging by the cellar. I know I haven't been a very good porch dweller. You know I love the BBR.

My take on the sativa or indica preference is I like to have both around. If it's good quality then I'll keep it around. With sativa I can still function and get things done. That couch lock indica though makes me just want to lock to the couch.

I'm going to sneak up to the porch and into the BBR here soon. I bet all is looking stunning. I figure they must be tall by now. I wish I had the head room to let my girls stretch. I'll get some tall ladies this summer. I'm already planning it out.

8. Yep, Pak nailed it. I'm from Maine. I love Maine but I get a little envious of you So Cal guys in winter lol. We're in mud season right now...spring is thinking about an appearance.

I've been lurking in your thread a bit Mr Silly, but having a hard time catching up. I'll get there eventually and say hi. Thanks for sharing!

I like your new pest security system Pak. Hope he works out for you. He's bound to get hungry and come off the heat at some point. That's as organic as it gets right there. I rescued a yellow spotted salamander yesterday that was stuck in a sump hole. Poor guy was getting sucked up against the screen whenever the pump cycled. It's a wonder he survived. He was about 9-10" long too. One of the biggest I've seen. Cool little guys.

9. Mianah
    Grew up in New England. First 25 years of my life. Love Main in the Summa. Lol yup Boston. Arcadia National Park! My band use to play at a place in Kennybunkport a lot. The Zoo? Grew my first plants in clearings in the woods of New England.

10. So you know what I'm talking about lol!

11. Spring lol

12. I've wanted to visit Maine but haven't gotten there yet. I'm getting older so I may not make it.

13. Beautiful woods there Pac you would love it.

14. You should Pak. It is lovely in summer and fall. If you ever do you'll find friends here! :wave:

I always wanted to visit the PNW as well, and feel the same. I'm not getting any younger either.

It's not only the woods but the coastline that intrigues my wanderlust. I'm sure I would enjoy Maine.

Thanks, I know that Maine has some good organic growers in residence. I'm sure you would find the PNW to your liking.

16. I transplanted some of my pheno hunt ladies from 4" to gallon pots. When I went to put them in their place I see that my bug helper is working the pheno hunt area. I guess he's not as lazy as I thought he was. At least he's moving around.

[​IMG]

17. How about a look at the ladies? These are just finishing up their 3rd week since the flip to 11/13. Tomorrow they'll get a nice drink of enzyme tea.

Nocturnal
    [​IMG]

Goblin Queen
    [​IMG]

Northern Lights #5
    [​IMG]

The One #7
    [​IMG]

18. #2198 dlsmokes, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    No sweat, you know I'm always standing around the hatch, waiting on you to emerge [​IMG]. A...life is life, and we have a gang of places to be at one time. I totally understand [​IMG]

I think i'm kinda the same way. If its great, and it at least tastes good, i'm going to keep it. It's hard having so many beans though[​IMG] I wanna run them all at the same time [​IMG]. I'm not to fond of sleepy ass/couch lock. I harvest at the beginning of the window with indica's so the lock aint so much [​IMG]. I won't ever go to amber with a indica, well i'm going to now. I remember us typing about it a while ago. 

The lizard is going to be just fine. You should put some rocks, and shit on the floor in each area for him. Maybe put a ground cover type of plant in a couple of corners. They'll make hime feel at home, he'll have different habitats to chill in when he's moving around, and they'll be pretty for you.

Win, win, win type of situation [​IMG]

Oh i'm also about to start doing a little more xplanting myself, so I can vegg longer. Did I tell you I was thinking about 45 days?[​IMG]

[​IMG] Damn LoLo garden looks fucking awesome yo! [​IMG]  You make me wonder about that damn NL. I've seen a few speak highly of it, and it's lineage. What's the flowering time on her?

I've made a promise to myself to swing by the porch this weekend. My granddaughter is bringing over her boyfriend so I'll be out of the cellar and on the computer. So I'm going to check out Ironhead (probably 100 pages behind) and Poke's journals too.

The lizard has lots of habitat to chill in. He likes the warmth of the lights. I've had lizards in my cellar for the 20 years I live here. I have always liked them. Living in the woods there are lots of creatures around. I don't like the mice though. They eat my seeds and the seedlings. I cemented up some holes and I haven't been getting as many mice in the cellar this winter.

You should veg longer with the new and improved BBR. I can't remember if you mylar'ed the room or not. I'll see when I cruise into the neighborhood and show up on the porch.

20. I'll try and get some shots of the pheno hunt tomorrow but for now here is what my other ladies are doing and the teenagers.

Teenagers
    [​IMG]
    Front row left to right: 3M, 3M, Gooey, Goblin Girl sister
    Back row left to right: The One, Pimp Daddy #5, variegated Goblin Girl, Goblin Girl sister

Ladies room 1
    [​IMG]

Front row left to right: Blue Orca, Blue Orca
    Back row left to right: The One, Blueberry