what u growing this year

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by porkchop09, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Strawberry blue fem, Buddha magnum ( a lot of them) high yielder supposedly, and short stuff #1 breed up some seed for a future massive discreet grow, and I may grow my freebie Hawaiian skunk haze. Thinking of getting 3 strain hunters money makers not sure yet.

2. So my plan is 10 photos and possible the 6-7 autos I have. Photos will be a combo of clones and seeds. I'm currently growing 9 strains indoors which will supply clones. I'm going to grow Hippie Killer, Flowerbomb Kush, Holy Grail Kush and LSD . LSD will be stead to other GC members. Plants from seeds are THC Bomb, Purple Paralysis, Violator Kush, and either Silver KA or Sharksbreath. My adult son is going to grow seed backs Nothern skunk cross I and either mango or LA woman. Has anyone grown Ken GDP outdoors. How big can it get and what ws your yield. He has a plant that might be better to take a clone and grow outdoors. I enjoy having a variety of strains. I only grow two plants of any strain. I only have so much room to grow. I would love to have some land to grow a large number if plants (within my card limits x3 and I could get a 4th if needed). I make do with what I have and am looking toward to the grow year. I plan to keep my indoor garden going this year so I have to split my plants between both. I grew 15 plants outside last year and shut down my indoor for 4-5 months but I missed harvesting indoor plants as outdoor grows.

3. That's a pretty nice Lineup you got there Mama.  I see you stuck with some of your favorites. :)

Sour Kush, GSC, HeadBand. :) Whats with the FlowerBomb Kush? Is that a new strain to you? I've seen the name around a bit. 

Variety is what its all about. That's a great strains list.  I need to get me some GDP, been wanting to grow it for 3 years straight.  I've grow the Violator Kush, and LSD.  

I have lots of favorites. But just want to keep trying new stuff. One of these days I'll go back and pick my favorites from all my past grows. But it's gonna be awhile. ;)

4. Firzt year im not growingstraight gdp got gpd cross though inPimp Dady Purps fromSG.

5. I've never heard anything bad about GDP. It's a winner for almost everyone that grows it. Of course this is assuming they have some growing skills. ;)

6. its a slowvegger so if you want a big girl of it should be growing alreadyand sizeable when going out.

7. Mine pulled 8 lbs last year. Still got a untrimmed binof iti gotto get to .:-D gonna go smoke some right now ugot me inspired.

8. Some ofthe nugs couldnt get the best shot cause my camera sucks lol IMG_20140314_100051.jpg IMG_20140314_100120.jpg
    Granddaddy Purple.

9. Looks straight dank! Wish I had some right now.. I've been having to smoke on shwag here recently.

Lift. Smoke.

10. thnk you grew it myself last season.

11. probably wont remember all of them 
     10x purple maroc
     6x blue og
     green *****
     vortex
     sage n sour
     critical og 
     cheese
     GSC
     critical hog
     suger black rose
     flower bomb kush 
     giga bud

This is going to be a fun season goodluck

12. Solid list man good luck to you as well. Gonna be a great year I can feel it. May the ganja gods bestow you with a bountiful harvest.

13. ill try and get some pics up over the year

14. #54 TimeIsMoney1, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2014
    Nirvana

AK48
    Bubblelicious
    Northern Lights

Then we have, the herbie freebies, 2 Hawaiian Skunk Haze and a Strawberry blue

Then im buying 7 Automazars. 

Going to probably start the NL 1st as im trying to beat my record of growing an 8' plant. I wants lots of bud this season

15. Flowerbomb Kush is OG x Green Crack. It's one of the freebies I'm getting from the attitude birthday promo. So is the Blue OG. A few new strains and a few reliable strains so I'm sure to be happy at harvest time. :)

nice list of strains but then you said girl scout cookies. -_- ugh lol

been curious about that 818 hb for awhile

17. dont be knockin even with all the hype still a great strainif u have the real deal. That being said is a reworked gdp cross and anything crossed with gdp is usually bomb because gdp is always a winner. Always has been in my garden.

18. Last season it was a huge yielder and then I got a free seed of it in my order so I thought Id run it again. Out of curiosity, what would you rather grow instead out of this list?

G13 C99
    G13 Gigabud
    G13 White Lavender
    Humboldt Seeds Green Crack
    DNA Tangilope
    THSeeds Critical Hog
    Delicious Seeds Sugar Black Rose
    Dinafem Cheese
    Emerald Triangle OG Critical

19. Last season it was a huge yielder and then I got a free seed of it in my order so I thought Id run it again. Out of curiosity, what would you rather grow instead out of this list?

G13 C99
    G13 Gigabud
    G13 White Lavender
    Humboldt Seeds Green Crack
    DNA Tangilope
    THSeeds Critical Hog
    Delicious Seeds Sugar Black Rose
    Dinafem Cheese
    Emerald Triangle OG Critical

Im not saying its bad lol i just dont care for the people at Cali connect

But IMO the c99, green crack or the dinafem cheese

i like g13 labs