what u growing this year

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by porkchop09, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Barneys Farm 8 ball kush is about a week or two away from finishing !!! I'm in Sydney Aus

2. 5 royal ak's automatic
    3 amnesia haze automatic
    \nboth from royal queen seeds

3. Just put in a order for Attitude. Probably wont grow ALL this year but hopefully most.

FEM AUTOS
    2x Short Stuff Seeds Blue Himalayan Diesel
    5x Short Stuff Seeds Onyx
    1x Delicious Seeds Northern Light Blue

FEM REGULAR
    1x th seeds critical hog
    1x strain hunters flower bomb kush
    1x g13 labs cinderella 99
    1x hso green crack
    1x delicious seeds sugar black rose
    1x dinafem cheese
    1x Dna genetics tangilope
    1x g13 labs gigabud
    1x g13 labs white lavender

Reg non fem
    2x emerald triangle critical og
    2x cali connection girl scout cookies

Didnt pay the extra 14$ for stealth shipping bc i dont have it. Hopefully ill have no problem with them arriving first time.

Lift. Smoke.

4. Heres my list of what were growing this year.
    6 Kandy Kush seeds by Reserva Prada
    9 G13 crossed with Blueberry Headband by Emerald Triangle seeds
    6 Strawberry Couch seeds by Dinafem
    and some Cali Connection Phantom Cookies and Bog Lifesaver clones from mother plants. I just started germming the Phantom Cookies and Lifesavers seeds last night as for the above they are all feminized seeds and will be germed and planted late next month. The Phantom Cookies and Bog seeds are the only non femmed seeds so need to grow them out and toss any males and keep the best mothers for clones.

5. Cheesus
    Violator kush
    Liberty haze
    Six shooter
    Afgan kush X Yumbolt
    Big bud X Northern Lights auto

6. i didnt pay either they stapled mine in bags to this little card.. it passed customs as stickers.. it is stealth because its so small doesnt draw as much attention as a shirt or some other novelty item...

7. #27 StackOfSmoke, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    Hell yea good to know. Thanks bruh. You going guerilla this season as well?

Lift. Smoke.

8. #28 Vyne, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    I'm going to order Candy Kush or Kandy Kush(depends on budget), Northern Lights, something from Dinafem...one of the cheeses - still deciding - (all from Herbies), the freebies that come with it, and maybe some random bagseed. Really want to get Bubblelicious and Blue Mystic but we'll see. Still got a few days to decide before I place my order, so there might be some changes to this list.

9. na i got 2 acres and a hid lamp nigga tis the season. gl wit that guerilla.

10. Word. Thanks you too. Goin guerrilla some hard shit.

Lift. Smoke.

11. Update: Doing Cheese and Martian Mean Green

12. Sour Kosher (Kosher Kush x Sour Diesel) Late Sept Harvest grade A++ 
    Prezidential Kush 1.2 (Juicy Fruit x Prezidential Kush) mid oct
    Sinfully Sour (Sage n Sour x Sour Jack)  
    Orange Creamsicle  (Orange Crush) X (Juicy Fruit)
    Cotton Candy: (Lavender x Power Plant) Oct
    Big Wreck (Purple Wreck x Big Bud) Oct
    Grape God (Late Sept Harvest)
    Blue OG (BlueBerry F3 x Blue Moonshine x Og Kush)
    Sage and Sour (Sage x Sour Diesel) 
    Lemon Kush (Late September, Early Oct)

13. Keeping it simple with some Super Louie and OG. ;)

14. I'm going to grow the best bud any of you guys have ever saw I got strains peoples mouths drip while medicating, I got my own cherrie pie that I maid from a chocolate cherries kush x blue dreamx crossed grand daddy . its the super cherrie pie grand daddy purple super funk junk you would die to have your hands on . also I got the real deal cherrie pie , like original stuff that's been stabilized and feminized , also girl scout cookie original thin mint that cotton Candie diesel super funk junk that grows amazing out doors. Got super jumbo seeds of the cookies . also I crossed a amazing cali dream male pollen on the stinkiest girl scout mother looking like super jumbo seeds can't wait. Also I crossed my cherries purple crazy stuff with the Cali dream and its looking like more jumbo seeds

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Oh can't forget the many purple strains I got some super duper amazing purple strains people would kill for . growing up in purple land well over 20 years of smoking purps you run into your share of amazing seeds if your a collector like me and then when you start crossing them all and you see crazy insane pemos of some of the most amazing lavinder grape Berrie candy, funk, skunk, shit you will ever come across , well I will be planting many . you want the best strains of all the top sailing strains in the top cannabis clubs in neither Cali were the best bud in the work is . ya snoop Dogg not southern Cali shit southern Cali just got hot in the medical era it used to be swap for 50 , now your finally smoking what we in northern Cali been smoking since day one if you know anyone

16. Straight up anyone that wants to say that they grow better bud then bud on the border of the emerald triangle in the hills were the Indians are isn't and asnt been the best herb in the world for ever is straight up ignorant, and your just in knowing . I've been smoking the best of the best for years the kushes the Berry's the desiels the blue berry shit you name it any top bud I grew it and saw it grow by many different people you name it I've saw it . all I can say is you don't believe me come see for yourself were the redwoods are come visit I will show you herb that every strain I grow looks like white widow hash plant every leaf cover tricornes on tricornes, were I live is the perfect climit 75 to 80 with a little breeze and high climate 50 so its really the perfect growing conditions for optimal growth and there is just something in the dirt hear and river silt that when mixed with good soiless dirt ohh man creates something a guy from strain hunters would love to see , really every weed grower ever would die to see the smoke that it produces super cristalica super skunk funk sunk

17. Well now lets see you prove your growing skills in the grow journals. I see you got some good genetics. Now start a grow journal with lots of pics start to finish. To prove you can grow those genetics. 27 posts are not going to make you a master in these forums. I know how to spell a lot of strains too. 

I look forward to seeing your setup in the growing section.

18. You always have the best strain lists.

19. #39 Medicinal-Tommy, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    Thanks mama, I picked all of these up locally. I'm still actually picking and choosing. I have access to at least 25-30 more different clones and strains locally. And I still have 40-50 seeds I could use. I want at least 4 early finishers. And then chance my favorites in October. How are you doing? Do you have a good strain list this year? New thread?

20. I haven't started the new thread yet but I'm starting to prep my plot and crack a couple seeds. l want to keep a lower profile this season. after having to protect my plants from gun wielding rippers last year. Im planning to grow

818 Headband
    Sour Kush
    Stacked Kush
    Blue OG
    Flowerbomb Kush
    Girl Scout Cookies

with Sour Lifesaver and Sour Gummy Bears as back ups probably.