what u growing this year

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by porkchop09, Feb 26, 2014.

1. So whats everyone growing outdoors this season?

2. Simple thread, ill start... Hopefully if everything goes right 3 purple marocs and 3 Frisian dews might change them for lowryder #2. Uk climate is dump tho! Last frost looks like its over but I highly doubt it is!

3. Money ended up kinda tight so couldnt get the variety I wanted. So im ending up with 4x fem white widow x big bud, 3x fem auto candy kush, and the freebies I got were fem world of seeds strawberry blue and 2x Hawaiin Skunk Haze reg seeds. All from herbies.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 BrassNwood, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    In no special order..
    --Strain bank clones from back in August..
    Northern Lights
    Super Silver Haze
    Train Wreck
    Red Headed Step Sister.. My bag seed deluxe that's whopping ass on everything else I grow..
    Blue Berry.. A single seed that cropped up from the 2 clones I'd grown out..
    -- Dispensary clones from the middle of Dec
    Lavender
    Chernobyl
    Black Water
    Sticky Monkey
    Girl Scout Cookies

Out of the 20 immature freebee seeds I was given 3 actually survived to adulthood.. All boys..
    The freebee dispensary seed also was male..
    So I flowered out 2 boys and just pollenated some lower branches for seeds
    Welcome to So Cal where you can flower all winter long.. This grow never really stops..
    Take clones.. Veg them up.. Toss them outside.. See step 1.. LOL

5. Afghan Kush
    Lemon Skunk
    NY Diesel
    Purple Maroc

Auto NY Diesel
    Auto Afghan Mass

Considering growing some Jamaican bag seed as well

6. im gonna grow some stacked kush(fem), og kush#18(fem), silver la(fem), la woman(fem), skywalker(reg).......... New jersey Guerilla Grow, ill be that dude coming out the woods with a hefty trashbag

7. After filling my shopping cart on herbies and emptying it at least a dozen times I think I've finally decided..

4x purple maroc femd
    4x easy sativa femd
    3x northern lights blue femd
    10x special kush 1 femd
    31x bagseed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I just bought some purple kush seeds from herbies and they also sent some free Hawaiian skunk haze as well. So hopefully they will grow well in my area. Spring preparations are exciting!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I have these seeds from Attitude:

DNA Genetics Seeds Holy Grail Kush Feminized

Medical Seeds Sour Diesel Feminized 

Humboldt Seed Organization Blue Dream Feminized 

Sensi Seeds Big Bud Feminized 

These two were free with the order:

Dinafem Seeds California Hash Plant FEMINIZED

Dinafem Seeds Critical + AUTOMATIC 

10. #10 CL4P-TP, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    Coos County Creeping Cough... aka C4

A Qrazy Train x Timewarp F3 pheno I'm running. she made it through the wettest Aug and Sept in history on the coast, for a early October harvest. of chunky nugs that are still sticky even if left out for a few weeks

doing 16-24 of em. I'll figure it out how many I'll put out in May, when I have abetter idea of what other work I'll be doing for the summer and my time available.

need to get some pics up  for you guys...

EDIT: first year not growing Purple Maroc since 2009.

11. ^^^isn't it a little early for pics??

12. Trying my first grow ever this season, going to be using Northern Lights from Nirvana seeds. 

13.  Looks like I'll be growing:

Cinnex  (Clones from a grower friend)

From seed:

Micky Kush and Vortex:  (both from TGA Gentics)

Mastadon, Amnesia Hash,Blue Snowdawg,Oregon Grown OG,Cindy's Blue Cheese: (All from OregonGreenSeed)

I'm focusing on Oregon bred strains that are earliy finishers...Mid-Late Sept. 

14. dixie cupped root bound seedlings indoors....hell no it isn't!!!!!

15. THC Bomb Feminized
    White Widow x Big Bud Feminized
    Royal Queen Power Plant and Critical Feminized
    Indian Skunk Regular

16. I planted 18 bagseed about a week ago.  I'll clone and flower samples indoors to take the best cuts from the outdoor crop. I also have a few clones of Alien Headband that should finish nice they're already two feet tall!

17. bought my 1st seeds of the season just now

All Nirvana Strains, i think for their value and price they cant be beat

Northern Lights
    Bubblelicious
    AK48

Seeds i still need to order to complete my grow season are some autos but i havnt fully decided on what ones to get

I also want to pick up Cali Connections Sour Diesel

18. After seeing attitudes 7th birthday promotion i believe im just gonna have to put in a second order . I advise everyone check it out.

Lift. Smoke.

19. This year I'm growing Texada Timewarp x Northern Lights and Northernlights.  The reason I am growing these two strains is because of years of experience.  The last 10 years I have grown various strains from the breeder Peak seeds in BC Canada.  I have also grown strains from other breeders over this time, and always find his strains to produce the best for me outdoors in my climate.  (Ontario Canada).  Out of all of peak's strains, I've found that skunk x blueberry (skunkberry) produces the best tasting and best stoning buds, and has a reasonably good yield.  Also stands up to the cold weather and turns a great shade of purple.  No issues with mold really until the very end.. which is understandable.  The reason I'm not growing that this year is because it takes until about mid October to finish.  Nothing wrong with that, but this year I'm focusing on growing in some choice locations that I want to be done harvesting by the end of September maximum.  The past few years I've found that peaks strains 'texada timewarp x northernlights and northernlights' are capable of finishing in this time.  One txnl plant was actually finished by september 23rd, which is the earliest I've ever been able to harvest decent buds.  These two strains would of course benefit from being left out a week or two longer than the end of september, but this year, I don't plan on waiting around.  It's all about quantity this year.  These two strains also produce a decently potent product.  Taste isn't anything special, but the bud size is on the larger side.  Big bonus for what I'm planning on this year.

I will of course have a couple plants in extremely well hidden locations which will be skunk x blueberry... They will be able to be left for as long as they need without me fearing that they will be stolen or whatever... But only a couple plants... cuz this will be my personal stash.

20. Ordered:
    10 thc bomb reg.
    10 nirvina nl reg.
    10 nirvina ww reg.
    Freebies:
    1 cotton candy fem.
    2 strawberry blue fem.
    5 kerelaxskunk? Reg.

Will be first grow ever so im excited and went a little overboard but alsp because im gonna make mistakes and lose some of the seeds

In the next few years blue dream fe. And sour diesel fem. Are definutly on my list but im not sure if I order from humbolt seed orginization or cali.? connection :( :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app