Does anyone genuinely think that 9/11 was a conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ravensfan123, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Suggestive thinking? Wtf? That's still entirely speculation. Very far from open and shut on any scale.

2. I think the only reason why 9/11 happened was because muslims don't eat pork , so they don't eat bacon , therefore they are pissed off all the time and because of this they attack people that consume pork such as the twin tower , because did you know that the majority of the people in that building consumed pork? Coincidence? I think not. Consequently,  owners of bacon factories don't see any dollar signs when they see muslims so they feel it is necessary to eliminate them to give more room to pork consumers(therefore a higher amount of bacon consumers), so they fund the news stations and corrupt our politicians to paint a picture of Islam, generating propaganda for the anti-islamic movement. Just connect the dots and you'll see.

3. #483 Str8Faded, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    Knowing the CIA trained terrorist and our own government gave Saddam Hussein nuclear weapons it shouldn't be a surprise. Anybody with any sense of common sense will know that 9/11 was an inside job. Yeah, it's definitely a coincidence that you see the events of 9/11 starting with the $5 bill on American currency with $5 showing the towers and the $100 showing the aftermath, NOT!! 

David Rockefeller is behind this shit too, him and his bullshit society.  

Lol, you're joking right? 

"Hey Larry, what do you want to put on the new bills?"
    "Well Bob, I hear we're going to blow up the WTC towers in a few years, why don't we try to find pictures that can sort of look like that when you fold them?"
    "...why?"
    "I don't know man, just for shits and giggles" 

5. I think to dispute the way the towers came down is foolish. Clearly they were hit by planes resulting in their collapse. When a plane hits a building, it isn't going to increase the structural integrity of it.

Some points that can be made;
    American Government have shown the capacity to stage a terror attack for political gain.
    The war in the Middle East simply would not have received the resounding support it has without 9/11.
    Why were small Arab men armed with package opening implements able to control entire plane loads of people. I find that odd. That there were no heroes. Everyone was supposedly content to stand back and die.
    Apparent lack of military response to off course planes.

Perhaps the government orchestrated the event, knew of its imminence and set things up for it to happen easily, or simply knew and did nothing to stop the attack. The Muslim terrorist stereotype heavily stemmed from the event and America was able to infiltrate and control perhaps the most oil rich area on the planet with full public support.

It's a fine line between tinfoil hat and understanding that the media is manufactured. I mean look at mh370. You know that the plane lost communications randomly, veered off course and crashed into the Indian Ocean. No you fucking don't. You know a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing disappeared and failed to land. That's all you really know.

6. And it's people like you that still believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job....

Shocker. 

If being able to fold bills into something vaguely resembling buildings and "smoke/fire" is really part of your reasoning, then I'm glad I'm not lacking in basic logic enough to be on your side. :laughing: 

8. The billions it would have costed them remove all the asbestos in those buildings (and building 7) it really wouldn't be a shocker if it were an inside job. I'm sure the insurance payoff was pretty good. I will always be straddling the fence on this one.. 

9. #489 Str8Faded, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    If 9/11 wasn't an inside job convince me and everybody else it wasn't. Oh yeah, jet fuel can really make 2 towers collapse. No, there were explosive, it's common fucking sense which obviously you don't have. Go ahead, keep trusting your government lol.

As I said THE CIA TRAINED TERRORIST AND OUR GOVERNMENT GAVE CHEMICAL WEAPONS TO SADDAM HUSSEIN. Also BIN LADEN WAS A CIA AGENT

1) I don't think you know what "common sense" means. 

2) You don't have to trust the government to question the conspiracy theory

3) "If 9/11 wasn't an inside job convince me and everybody else it wasn't" feel free to read through the previous 24 pages :rolleyes:

Thank you for still being patient with those that will simply provide anything remotely resembling evidence as proof of something far more complicated than any of us can really comprehend.

Of course, I am not taking either of your sides here, but to say that a folded image of the USD in various denominations could provide evidence of an intricately orchestrated mass-murder truly is laughable.

For all the inevitable 'shill' comments soon to come, I leave the thread with this video (yet again):

http://youtu.be/n_fp5kaVYhk

12. Some Americans are clearly so ignorant, the rest of the world can see that 9/11 was done by your government, it's openly talked about in some countries even on TV. And people have come forward to talk about what happened you just have to look into it

13. I don't really have time to investigate conspiracy, But I do know that the Gov. is full of lies and just plain acts of indecency against all Americans. 
    So, my way of dealing with them is,   not letting them infringe on my rights, and I don't pay taxes if I can avoid it. I don't use banks or credit, I don't Buy into their insurance BS, I don't let cops bully me. I hold cops accountable for their actions.
    Don't leave the home without a vid cam, or 7. Never tell the gov. anything. don't fly unless really needed. 
    Besides, The more money you don't spend, the more you get to keep.

14. #494 Alaric, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    If you think that 9/11 was a conspiracy beyond a bunch of pissed off Arabs, then I have some beachfront property in Arizona to sell you.

15. #495 *ColtClassic*, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014

Look at the suspicious stock options, money laundering, securities fraud, inconsistencies in crime scene protocol, statistical impossibilities, aviation anamolies, foreknowledge from reporters, foreknowledge from emergency personnel, foreknowledge from companies within the WTC, structural anomolies, parallel war games simulating the realtime event (this has happened in other terrorist attacks as well), stand-down orders, murders/suicides immediately following the incident, lost tapes, destroyed evidence, withheld evidence, lack of evidence but immediate accusations of alleged terrorists, destruction of crime scene evidence, power outages and scheduled building maintennance a week ahead of the incident, two planes crossing the same airforce base simultaneously, inconsitencies in radar data,length and duration of flight paths, insider trading and market manipulation, building 'improvements' carried out exactly where the planes struck (in both WTC and Pentagon), witness reports of vault looting, witness reports of a group of Israelis with admitted foreknowledge casing and filming the WTC complex (later found to be members of Mossad, also found to be operating through a bogus moving/logistics company), evidence fabrication (perfectly preserved passport), lack of evidence (Pentagon crash site), flight oddities (manuvers that experienced pilots admit they can't pull off), social engineering/preconditioning, PNAC, promotions for failures (paying for silence), Visa fastracking, micommunications between departments/warnings completley ignored, Whitehouse briefings completely ignored, evidence of future terror acts ignored, connection between Osama bin Laden and U.S., connection between Saddam Hussein and U.S., Connection between Taliban and U.S., connection between U.S. and Afghan drug trade (we know what 'drug' I am talking about), connection between U.S. military contracting and conflict in the Middle East (key 9/11 figures involved), connection betwen security industrial complex and 9/11, social conditioning before and after 9/11 (and resulting legislation).

16. Actually I'm the one with beachfront property in Arizona and I know you are interested

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

17. #497 ReturnFire333, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
  18. Everyone is forced to eat food.  jews did digestive system

19. Bin laden was attacking the US in the middle east for years. Even an attempt on the twin towers in the 90s. Top official as early as 1991 tried to tell others that bin laden was the buggiest threat to us after soviet Russia fell. Noone listened or wanted to believe. Clinton wouldn't even say bin ladens name on tv

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app