Does anyone genuinely think that 9/11 was a conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ravensfan123, Feb 26, 2014.

I think the issue is whether the gov knew about it and did nothing on purpose to get into the middle east, not if they orchestrated it themselves.

2. A much more reasonable point of view than 'it was holographic planes but real Israeli missles'. I wouldn't be too surprised if Bush knew or suspected that Bin Laden was planning an attack on the USA.

3. #23 DeathMadeTangible, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    There's 0 evidence that the Twin Towers fell because of a controlled demolition.

I guess Truthers never saw a blacksmith working on a sword, by putting it into the flame to make the metal tender and pliable.

Blacksmiths don't work with melted metal or cold steel, they work with red-hot metal, because that's the only kind of metal that bends and is shaped easily.

Twin Towers don't need to melt to collapse, the steel support beams just need to be warmed up to the point of becoming weaker. 

Anyone who says otherwise is incorrect.

4. my boss is a 9/11 conspiracy theorist

5. Does he talk about it a lot?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. no but she has 2 bumper stickers proclaiming her beliefs it was an inside job

7. #27 seshwish, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    So far they said four planes. How did "terrorist" jack us airlines with boxcutters & at least 2 air marshals holding weapons ? 2 planes hit towers, & say jet fuel was so hot it melted the steel columns which by demolition experts know thats bullshit. Only dynamite can make a building free fall that fast & in a straight motion like that. Then WTC7 a few blocks away was supposedly collaspe from the erruption of the towers & office fires, just a coincedence no one was inside. 3 plane hit pentagon, but the hole was not big enough, by sayin the wings came off from hitting light poles, that doesnt happen. 4th plane hit field in shanksville, pennysalvania so fast & so hard that it obliviated everything, sure there was a few lugage here & an engine there but look for 9/11 plane hole & its mostly nothing. Real taped plane crashes has a big disaster of shit everywhere. & also every country in the middle east was attacked by us shortly after they left our currency for the chinas gold. We invaded all of them for turning their backs on us. By the way their was this strange news video of a female saying that WTC7 has collapsed but it was still standing behind her, (she was on top Aanother building) shortly the station last signal to our monitors. As cut pff.

Popular science debunked all the conspiracy garbage people spout about WTC . every last bit of it.

9. Those steel columns were decingrated into pieces, fire cant do that. What you're saying is two planes hit close to the top of a building. Heated up the entireof all how many collumns is in there for many floors bellow, & that would of made the steel bend so the buildin would topple over, not shoot straight down in a free fall motion in less then 5 seconds, which is well known for demolition projects of other buildings.

10. I would be payig attention to that the government has taken away a small portion of our freedom of speech, trying to take away all our guns from us so we cant protect us, out of no where there has been so much school shootings. & also they tried censoring our internet. They're trying to keep us from unknowing & making us defenseless. Think about it, air ports, courts, malls, museums, monuments, the white house & others that i cant think of now are protect by men with huge guns & are school is protected by a sign that says " this is a gun free zone" wtf ?

Wrong.

Did you just claim fire can't melt steel? Because it can. 

And fire/jet fuel wasn't the only force at work. There was also the fact that as debris from the upper floors fell downwards, it stacked onto the floors below and caused the already weakened/warmed steel beams to be pushed beyond their physical capacity.

Correction: The building DID bend before toppling over.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft2uIYucsXo[/youtube]
    3:05 (North Tower)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLiZmFC_z2M[/youtube]
    0:25 (South Tower)

P.S. I live in NYC. The day of 9/11 I was in 6th grade and my mother recorded the plane hitting the second tower from our roof. 
    It's absolutely disgusting when you Truthers who live in Fucktumbleweed, Arkanasas try to tell New Yorkers what happened in their own city. 

12. Haha that's a good point at the end, grant it most people aren't trying to hurt kids for the most part. But yeah the government is definitely getting more into our lives. But I feel like a lot they can't do, like drastic privacy violations because they would be unconstitutional.

13. Sorry just so it's known I was referencing dirtbagcrew. Sorry for double post I'm trying to figure this app out

14. #34 seshwish, Feb 27, 2014
    I didnt say it couldnt melt it, i said in this specific case jet fuel cant melt steel. Just because you're in new york & your mommy video taped it doesnt mean anything. Was she inside ? No. & the building didnt topple over, you obvisiously dont even know what you are saying. It just fell on top of eachother as you can see. Go look for comparing building that were on fire to buildings that were filled with dynamite.

I'D ALSO LIKE TO TOP IT WITH, YOU GET YOUR INFO FROM THE NEWS WHICH TALKS ON BULLSHIT & IS UNRELIABLE, cant be trusted

15. #35 jmick, Feb 27, 2014
    You sound like a really smart dude....looking forward to reading more of your posts......

17. I got as far as a racial slur in your wall of poorly spelled text and gave up. Please type it again, without racism and include your sources.

18. Please state WHICH TOTALLY RELIABLE AND NON BULLSHIT SOURCES YOU USE THAT ARE TRUSTWORTHY AND DESERVE TO BE TALKED ABOUT WITH CAPS LOCK ON.

19. Which would you like me to demonstrate, i'll like to go of your choice instead of wasting time dojng all the planes.

20. How about actual experts on these subjects instead of someone talking to a mic. Just do research all you need is a computer & you will find hard evidence on many things. As yes be aware of fake information, as look for actual evidence.