Does anyone genuinely think that 9/11 was a conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ravensfan123, Feb 26, 2014.

1. I've been seeing more and more about 9/11 being a conspiracy and I'm just wondering if it actually is a large possibility?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yeah me and a couple million of other folks with any sort of common sense

3. I'm kind of a glass half full skeptic so it could be possible for all i know, but i doubt that it was.

4. Look up operation northwoods and it might surprise you

5. Absolutely.

Sent from my island getaway.

6. Yes 100%.
    Listen to dabs.

7. Honestly, yes.

8. I'll look up operation northwoods. It's just kinda surprising to actually think about

9. There is more than enough evidence that our government has done this false flag attack.

10. Alot of coincidences when it comes to 9/11 i mean your American Government did benifit from the aftermath. I wouldnt make my mind up on it though as i dont know enough. The US government has done worst in the past tho...

11. I completely agree that it does look extremely "sketchy" for lack of better term. But it is very hard to believe that our own government would kill so many people simply for their own benefit.

12. No, Muslims trained by monkeys in the mountaines of Afghanistan smoking Hindu kush, ak47 and mazar did this. Their passports survived too. The CIA found them, there's a proof. Arabs are so smart they can invade humanity in a day. With their Arab tobacco and camels. Donkeys too.

Bazinga

13. Yes, and they've done much more and will keep at it to the best of their abilities.

So many? It was only 3000+ people. That is nothing to them. Hell, they are looking at numbers where 10,000 people a day die from smoking related illnesses that they allow. And they get NO benefit there. This benefited them ALL. 3000 people is a small price to pay for power and control.

15. People conspired to blow up planes in buildings, so yes.

16. #16 Captain VXR, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    I'd like to see someone explain the logistics of faking 9/11, why nobody involved has come forward, where the planes went and how you can fill two skyscrapers with explosives, NOT using sources such as Alex Jones or some rambling blog/youtube video.

17. Ill try to give you a few reasons why they would fake it ( btw I don't believe the government done it but I also believe the government could of done it) increase power for stop and searches, a ticket to the Middle East and their oil fields, a cause to start churning out expensive weapons. Just a few reasons. But I need 100% logical evidence to believe something.

18. I can see where you're coming from but hypothetical reasons aren't evidence of anything nor do they explain how the government of the USA could get away with faking it.

19. I'm in the same boat as you man, I need evidence! But if you look back at some of the things the USA, Specifically the CIA have done it doesn't help me hold faith in America.

20. Tbh I feel most conspiracy theories distract people from stuff the government is actually doing wrong, e.g. the NSA spying shit whilst people are harping on about Sandy Hook being faked 'so Obama can take my guns'. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the more outlandish ones are a deliberate distraction so people don't find out the actual activities of the government.