Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anybody experienced synesthesia off herb?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by powderyflounder, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Has anyone experienced this? I've heard its the pinnacle of a cannibis high (synesthesia is seeing sounds and hearing colors). I want to experience this before I die lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You're gonna have to delve into "other things" if you want a chance to experience synethesia. The closest i've gotten to it is being on unmentionables and waving my hand back and forth and it made a waaaaaahhhh sound. I just don't think it can happen with weed unless maybe you smoke like a half ounce of bho and are mildly schizophrenic lol.

3. Tried weed and an unmentionable. Only the second (kinda) produced a similar effect.

4. People who talk about synesthesia as though it's as simple as "seeing sounds and smelling colors" have probably never experienced it.

It's as though there is a barrier broken that separates your perception of the senses and they kind of "melt" together is the best way I can describe it. I think it is possible at a very very high level.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I can't imagine how high i'd need to be to experience synesthesia off just bud.. throw in some unmentionables and you got a shot tho

6. Too funny. My mom and I were just conversing about this two days ago. My personal experience tells me zero cannabis is necessary. Although it may help ;) So here you have it, when I was 4yrs old, back in 79', I had the same dream several times in the course of several months. In this dream, I appeared out of nowhere in the middle of this squared off exitless maze. I remember vividly not feeling any form of fear, but simply the need to find the way out. All the walls, floor & ceiling were blending together in this glowing shade if dark-skyblue without any windows, doorknobs or whatnot. After looking for the exit for awhile, I then came across someone and was exstatic to find the way out, so I hoped. I asked them for the exit without any movement or vocalization, but rather by breathing to them what I was asking or tasting what they were feeling or seeing what they were tasting or even to the point of ingesting their thoughts/answers through my skin pores like oxygen to a plant. This someone was invisible visually by the way, we only sensed with.what seemed to be an enhanced and eloborate array of 50+ feelings before coming across one another in this maze. After what seemed like the longest 20 minutes ever of coming across many of these beings and exchanging conversation witout any form of actual vocalization. I went from confused, to almost livid after being given the runaround and never shown the way out. Fear never reared it's ugly head, only confusion and then anger. This dream happened over and over fir about 7 months. Just saw a episode of criminal minds and the "un-sub" had a mild form of this, whatever-the-fuk-it-is. Smokin' a phatty after that novel...

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I think I've experienced this before, especially in my earlier days of smoking. I've had the sensation of senses blending together. It's not a simple switching of senses, it's more like a strange melding together of senses, like the lines between them are blurred. I've gotten the strobe effect you sometimes see in movies where something moves and you can see a trail of ghostly images behind it (complete with the DUDUDUDUDU sound). I've had really intense experiences where I could hear (and kinda see) what I can only described as a high-pitched, static-like white noise. That last one got a little overwhelming and I was kinda freaked out. I took a breath and exhaled it really sharply and it all cleared, only to slowly fade back in. All in all I've had some crazy experiences with weed.

8. Maybe if you smoke a lb of A* bud to yourself in a session (lonnggg session lol)

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Dude MJ isn't acid or DMT, wtf are you smoking?

MJ is mildly psychoactive, you should NOT be hallucinating.

Maybe they sprayed some PCP on it?

10. Synesthesia really is a fucked up effect when you actually experience it. It sounds simple, but it's not just like seeing as sound wave as if it's a visual. It's a profound morphing of the senses until there is no definition of each one. It's wildly uncontrollable and a lot of people probably wouldn't like it because it's quite odd. Am

11. Okay, I was just at a party and my friend hooked me up with this girl he knew from school. I was super nervous. well anyway as we leave she takes me into her car. my heart started beating like crazy. I was real tense. she then unzipped my pants, put her hand on my dick and as soon as she did that I immediatly came and then I started farting. I felt so awkward about it I just looked at the floor and wanted it to end. when it finally did she just left. I couldnt even look up at her, she just walked out and I went home. Right now I feel so uncomfortable and naked, can you comfort me?

12. Wtf

13. That's just like saying you want to experience sex, drugs and rock & roll before you die, but realistically it is impossible to experience all three in a life time!

14. Shows you guys how short and unsatisfying life is, but for the moment just chill out amigos and let your heart do the smiley emoji :)

15. What?

16. This is a weird ass thread.